TTK question thread

TigerBurge

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the "main" material used when levelling stuff up? Are there any mats I can use to gain rep, I think what I'm trying to as is what materials are useless, and what can I do with the useful ones? I've got so much stuff it's ridiculous. I've never traded a single thing at the speaker and spent maybe 10 motes on rerolling so I've quite literally got a vault full of motes, shards, energies, coins, the lot. What's the best way to get the most mileage out of them?

banlol.png

What's the "main" material used when levelling stuff up? Are there any mats I can use to gain rep, I think what I'm trying to as is what materials are useless, and what can I do with the useful ones? I've got so much stuff it's ridiculous. I've never traded a single thing at the speaker and spent maybe 10 motes on rerolling so I've quite literally got a vault full of motes, shards, energies, coins, the lot. What's the best way to get the most mileage out of them?

Trade in any shards and energy for motes of light. Those can be used for anything now. Just to waste them to fast. Level up a faction with motes. Get better gear. Put on gear. Level up faction more.

From what I've been reading you will get gear within 10 light of your gear you are leveling. So if you are at 180 light you will get get gear ranging from 170-190.

You won't need materials to gain rep materials will be best used for just light level gains.

I made massive leaps this morning with a couple of dead orbit packages and some engrams, before decrypting anything put on your highest rated stuff and decrypt one at a time as Chris and the video said you'll get better gear.

I hit 40 last night, and within a few packages I had a Purple Heavy (Ruin Wake), purple arms and legs, and a class armor. 

Although, I have to say the New Monarchy Legs are shit. Increased Agility after a solar Double Kill. Yea, never happen in PVP for me

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

So it's content on my PS4 that I can't currently use...

Update 2.0 adds a ton of stuff. Basically too much to list.

Obviously the taken king missions are locked until purchased. Look up 2.0 patch notes. Lots of improvement.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Apparently some exotic weapons have a 2.0 model. How do I find out which ones? Is there a way to upgrade 1.0 to 2.0, and how do I tell which are which? I got a Bad Juju the other night, just stuck it in my vault as I thought it'd be year one rubbish but apparently there's a chance it could be 2.0. Confusing.

banlol.png