TTK question thread

TigerBurge

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at work so sorry if these are  noob questions Chris:-

Should we covert all our consumable materials now or level up Year 1 weapons we are keeping first?

Should we just keep our "go to" legendary weapons (eg Oversoul Edict) and junk the rest now or wait and phase them out gradually (in your opinion)?

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I wouldn't delete anything quite yet. Wait until we see what we can infuse first.

You can convert your materials over now or use then to upgrade your factions. Unfortunately I'm at work sor I won't get a good feel for things until tonight and tomorrow

The TTK weapon packs need to be bought from the Vanguard Quartermaster in the Hangar.

(Not going to lie, I feel duped here as I thought we got them for free.... apparently, we bought "Access" to buy them)

Also, they supposedly stack up really well against Y1 weapons

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

On infusing weapons and armour it looks like only year 2 stuff will be able to be infused. Also you need a similar type piece, of similar or higher level to infuse, which I think means all the year 1 stuff is not going to be useful for infusing.

Legendary marks - at the moment the only way I can see to get legendary marks is play the daily crucible activity (bottom left of destination screen). This gives 15 legendary marks but I think is only available for one character per day. Haven't got good enough gear to open the strike playlist that gives marks as well, but hope to get to it soon. Anyone else got sources for legendary marks?

How much Year 1 stuff are you guys dismantling?

I did a bunch of titan armor, and then a few weapons, but damn is it hard to get rid of this stuff.

Also, HARD LIGHT IS AWESOME

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Also won't post video as you all hate his voice but if you pick the wrong arms day package you can dismantle it in your inventory and go choose another one.

If you read comments that's a hunter only weapon in video warlocks get a fusion rifle and titans a shotgun.