Last movie you watched

Drifter

Yea Star Wars Ep 4 and ep 7 were definitely the same.

It just reinforces my thought that Jar Jar Abrams doesn't know shit about making a decent story. 

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Just watched Maze Runner with my son

Holy crap, it was way better than I expected, and I am sad that we don't have #2 yet, because I want to watch that shit NOW

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Just watched Maze Runner with my son

Holy crap, it was way better than I expected, and I am sad that we don't have #2 yet, because I want to watch that shit NOW

I watched that last year and felt the same way. I wasn't expecting much from it but was pleasantly surprised that it was a pretty decent movie that was different than most other ones out. Can't speak on #2 yet, have not seen it myself.

We watched Creed. I enjoyed it but I felt it was a reboot of the first Rocky

Creed = Rocky but less down on his luck

Rocky = Mickey

Bianca = Adriane

Conlan = Apollo

I think they did a good job of positioning the parallels in the story.

More than star wars where the empire still can't build a death star that can stand up to a single man fighter :)

I have no doubt that there will be a follow up with the story. 

Just got done watching The Martian. Excellent movie. I was expecting before hand that it would just be basically a space version of Castaway but it was far from that. I really liked all the science included in it and Matt Damon was about the best I have ever seen him in a movie. Highly enjoyed it.

Also got Everest and Spectre while at the video store so gonna watch those shortly. Yep I said "video store" :D ...I'm ol' fashion and enjoy going to the video store for movies rather than ordering at home ;)

Everest . I had no idea when I picked it up that it was the movie version of a book I had just finished last year by Jon Krakauer (Into thin air). Which was a true story. I won't say what happens to whom just in case anyone plans to see it still. I'll just say it was an Excellent movie, but knowing it was a true story really made some parts of it hard to watch.

Just got done watching the latest Bond movie "Spectre". Have somewhat mixed feelings on it. I'm a huge Bond fan and love almost all the movies in the franchise (except for Her Majesty's Secret Service for obvious reasons lol)  but it almost seems a tad hard to follow Spectre, and I'm not someone easily confused by a movie. Just seemed like they tried too much to make it complicated at parts and it somewhat got lost at times. Not a bad Bond movie, but defiantly not one of the better ones in my opinion.

Just watched A Walk In The Woods (Robert Redford & Nick Nolte) Enjoyable movie and quite a bit funnier than I expected it to be. Not a real deep story line and probably not something the younger crowd would like much since there's no real action in it, but an enjoyable flick in my opinion.

Took my son to see Avengers: Civil War yesterday. It was amazing.

I honestly feel bad for Steve Rogers for being Cap America.

Watched Maze Runner "Scorch Trials" yesterday. Total and complete let down! I really enjoyed the first Maze Runner, it was original and interesting and I thought was a pretty good movie. This second one was not even remotely close IMO. I found it slow moving, uninteresting and at times down right boring. After 45 minutes I was so uninterested I was hoping it would go off soon. They left this one off so they could go into a third one.....I won't even be bothering to watch the third one when it comes out.

Watched Maze Runner "Scorch Trials" yesterday. Total and complete let down! I really enjoyed the first Maze Runner, it was original and interesting and I thought was a pretty good movie. This second one was not even remotely close IMO. I found it slow moving, uninteresting and at times down right boring. After 45 minutes I was so uninterested I was hoping it would go off soon. They left this one off so they could go into a third one.....I won't even be bothering to watch the third one when it comes out.

Damn.

Maze Runner was really solid, this just annoys me because my son wants to see this sequel, and I just can't bring myself to do it.

I was really looking forward to it Bart because I liked the first one so I picked up the Scorch Trials from the video store the other day and planned to have a nice relaxing Saturday in the den watching a good movie....but twas' not to be! :( My expectation for sequels usually is set lower than the first movie because I know it's hard to live up to the first of any movie series, but this one was just down right boring. I honestly was fast forward/skimming through the last 30 minutes of it just because it couldn't be over soon enough. 

Was up at my parents' over the weekend because of wedding shower crap (yuck). Ended up watching a few with Mum.

American Ultra - Kristin Stewart was actually not as terrible as I expected her to be, but her hair is still always greasy looking

Tangled - because DISNEY

The first 15-20 minutes of Hail, Cesar - just... no

Kill the Messenger - was alright, but did space out a bit and don't remember half of it

Been a while since I've actually sat and watched a few movies. Still trying to catch up on some TV shows.

Watched bad neighbours and boy was it dreadful, I really think they just cannot make comedies anymore.

Unless you count deadpool.

I still can't get my head around the fact that they made a sequel. What the hell were they thinking?

Also, Seth Rogen is the most stereotypical one trick pony in the stable. Every film is just "dick, balls, dick, cock, balls". It's fucking pathetic.

banlol.png