BO3 beta

J4MES OX4D

They were, we did! The lag wasnt bad at all. You had no troubles topping the boards. ^_^ I experianced worse lag when you hopped out really. Also when I saw you pop on I was like cool I'm going to join him... tried, couldnt and tired some more then I noticed you had joined me! That explains the delay in going in game :lol: I didnt know it was that quick. I'm used to waiting to recieve and accept an invite.

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else get the weird audio bug at the end of the game which sounds like constant farting? I mean...that's all I can think of when I hear it. Someone with terrible gas. The killcam also sounds like someone shooting tin cans or cars...

Anyone else get the weird audio bug at the end of the game which sounds like constant farting? I mean...that's all I can think of when I hear it. Someone with terrible gas. The killcam also sounds like someone shooting tin cans or cars...

I believe it does that at the end of every game in the final kill cam. I think it's trying to suggest time slowing down but it sounds terrible, I agree.

They were, we did! The lag wasnt bad at all. You had no troubles topping the boards. ^_^ I experianced worse lag when you hopped out really. Also when I saw you pop on I was like cool I'm going to join him... tried, couldnt and tired some more then I noticed you had joined me! That explains the delay in going in game :lol: I didnt know it was that quick. I'm used to waiting to recieve and accept an invite.

:lol: Hopefully we'll have some more games later if we're both on. Just played a couple of games and the connection has been pretty decent although it does worsen at peak times and can be inconsistent but on the whole; it's not been all that bad. Hopefully we'll get the snow map before the beta ends and give that a try. 

Yep, that's occurred ever since the update yesterday. It's bloody irritating and I have to take my headphones off in the final killcam. I liken it to a riot shield being hit by bullets, farting and a car alarm going off! Not sure what's happened to cause it but everyone is affected it seems.

It's simply a combination of the MW2 riot shield sounds and a typcial night out in Tottenham on ketamine, North London B)  :lol:

Fixed it slightly. That ending is a nightmare, I have to do the same.

Funnily enough I'm going to a house party in Tottenham tomorrow night :blink:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Level cap increased to 34, Uplink mode added and Stronghold map now available.

Also the map list has been discovered in the game files on PC

• mp_apartments
  • mp_spire
  • mp_chinatown
  • mp_sector
  • mp_rise
  • mp_ethiopia
  • mp_havoc
  • mp_stronghold
  • mp_veiled
  • mp_biodome
  • mp_nuketown_x
  • mp_redwood
  • mp_airship

I know its beta but I also know its CoD; this weekend cured me of wanting to buy the game at launch. Terrible two steps forward one step back, screen freeze, glitch right-left and into walls, no bullet detection standing right next to an enemy, people appearing from air to kill me lag. Fuck out of here with that bullshit. :rolleyes: