Just Cause 3

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never played or really looked at the series.

I don't have time to watch the videos right now, but what sort of game is this?

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

This game runs like total shit. Persistent stuttering on PC, frame rate drops below 15fps on console and annoying loading times. Don't get it until the developers patch the game and even then we dunno if it'll work to a playable satisfactory standard. 

I was thinking that this looked more like a Console game, glad to know I was right. Sorry you are dealing with that though. Studios lately are pissing me off with releasing these half-assed PC games. It makes zero sense

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I was thinking that this looked more like a Console game, glad to know I was right. Sorry you are dealing with that though. Studios lately are pissing me off with releasing these half-assed PC games. It makes zero sense

The console versions are apparently just as bad with zero acknowledgement from the developers of this in regards to all the systems. Even loading times of 15+ minutes in places on the Xbox One version which is one of the most shocking things I've ever seen http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/11/30/reports-claim-major-performance-problems-for-just-cause-3

Just Cause 2 was a incredible success on PC with some great mods but the developers have fucked it up right off the bat here. 

The console versions are apparently just as bad with zero acknowledgement from the developers of this in regards to all the systems. Even loading times of 15+ minutes in places on the Xbox One version which is one of the most shocking things I've ever seen http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/11/30/reports-claim-major-performance-problems-for-just-cause-3

Just Cause 2 was a incredible success on PC with some great mods but the developers have fucked it up right off the bat here. 

oh wow

Thanks for the heads up, I will avoid it then. I might grab JC 2 then for PC. I love modding games, so any game that allows for it, typically ends up on my pc

oh wow

Thanks for the heads up, I will avoid it then. I might grab JC 2 then for PC. I love modding games, so any game that allows for it, typically ends up on my pc

Definitely pick that up at Christmas - usually it's a bargain bin price and for what's on offer; it's an amazing purchase.  Very disappointed with this game though and the developers have a few more days to save the game or this could escalate just like the Arkham Knight saga except this time everyone and not just the PC owners will be deeply affected. Game shouldn't have been released really and everyone would be wise to avoid it at this time until it works and is highly discounted. 

That's a real shame, it looks kind of fun, maybe a steam sale jobby next year ;)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Rented it for PS4 last night.

I did the first few missions for liberating towns and what not.

I'm not 100% with the controls, and there wasn't really any sort of intro period. Which was weird, so I think I actually really suck at this game, it is fun, and I do enjoy the randomness of what can be blown up and all. 

I find myself wanting to aim weapons, and there isn't really an aim feature that I have found yet. Also, I had no idea how to switch weapons, as there wasn't a manual, and the game didn't tell me.

IDK, I think the game has potential, it just has a really odd learning curve

I will say this, the diversity of explosion types is AWESOME in the game

ammo crate exploding:

http://gfycat.com/BitesizedIdleAzurewingedmagpie

I don't have links to other examples, but everything blows up slightly differently based on what is near it, at least from what I saw