Prison of elders

Diddums

If you have a key for the chest its a guaranteed legendary drop.

I'm talking about the side chests.  I received the one Exotic from the big/center chest with my initial key from the story.  But, I got 3 legendary drops from the side chests alone without even having a key.

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm talking about the side chests. I received the one Exotic from the big/center chest with my initial key from the story. But, I got 3 legendary drops from the side chests alone without even having a key.

And me a jellyhorn...:)

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

I'm talking about the side chests. I received the one Exotic from the big/center chest with my initial key from the story. But, I got 3 legendary drops from the side chests alone without even having a key.

Oh my bad.

I need 32 done on both my Hunter and Warlock Gary so I'm down whenever I'm on

Me,chip and a buddy of my Rob,that some of you've played with already,beat 34 this morning. Not bad at all. Took about 45 minutes I guess. A couple of stupid wipes.

Fuck bungie and their stupid broken game. Matt, Sam and I just finished the PoE level 34. Well they finished it, I got kicked as we beat the final boss. I couldn't join back in the game to get my rewards. I was still in destiny buy only in Orbit. Fuck Bungie and their baboon errors.

Tip for anyone doing 32 boss. Kill all Ads first. Weapons of light then unload on boss with Gjallahorn. Takes like thirty seconds to beat him that way. The bosses shield changing is what triggers more Ads.

I still need to do two 34 PoEs if anyone is down to do them. I wanted to try and get them done before the reset.

I wouldn't mind giving it a go I haven't done one yer but I need a 32 on hunter as well.

I still need to do two 34 PoEs if anyone is down to do them. I wanted to try and get them done before the reset.

I wouldn't mind giving it a go I haven't done one yer but I need a 32 on hunter as well.

Not sure if we were missing something other than Gyallhorn x3. That stop the major to objective sucked hard.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I want to get a 34 done on my Titan before the rest.  Either tonight or tomorrow.  If I'm on, I'll definitely help out.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png