Prison of elders

Diddums

So this is a bit hardcore then isn't it? The 26 was about the same, maybe slightly harder than a ROC strike. The 32 one was a bit like a Nightfall where all the baddies come at you at once. The hive are by far the worst, with their witches, splody thralls and ogres. It's just a non stop barrage of shite distracting you from shooting the baws. 

So what's the plan then? I'm guessing the easiest is going to be have one person batter the boss with whatever and the other two defend him. This may however get a bit tricky with the mines. 

Done 2x 32, one with Lee and Stretch, the second with Sam and Nev. Both very enjoyable but the latter was a bit naff for me because I was in a massive hurry to get my PS4 and whatnot packed away before the boss arrived. 

banlol.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the cabal are a nightmare imo. Their bloody shields are a pain in the ass. I think different styles can beat this (round 5 I'm talking about) as you can either stay as a group and try and nail him quickly or spread out and keep moving, like we did last night. I enjoyed the latter way as it gave you a chance for a breather and some clear shots while one of us took the brunt of the fighting.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I think the cabal are a nightmare imo. Their bloody shields are a pain in the ass. I think different styles can beat this (round 5 I'm talking about) as you can either stay as a group and try and nail him quickly or spread out and keep moving, like we did last night. I enjoyed the latter way as it gave you a chance for a breather and some clear shots while one of us took the brunt of the fighting.

We kinda spread out tonight as well. It did well for us. It seems like when we are all bunched together it is just too much chaos.

On the hive one head left until you find a raised bit against the wall.  In front of it are two metal fence things with a tiny gap between.  Look through the slit, and shoot the boss, have the other 2 defend you.  you can shoot him, he can't shoot you.  collect bacon.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

yeah crispy, that works well! that boss is the final round on lvl 34 this week (im not sure if it changes each week) so i wouldent mind giving that ago some time soon.

That lookes like the best way to take out valus trau'ug. good vid!

Nice job Gary and Ryan.  That was a blast!  I still can't believe we beat that shit with Juggler on.  Level 33 Titan!  Woot Woot!  

I'll be on again in a few hours.  I wouldn't mind running some level 26 PoE runs to get to rank 1. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Nice job Gary and Ryan. That was a blast! I still can't believe we beat that shit with Juggler on. Level 33 Titan! Woot Woot!

I'll be on again in a few hours. I wouldn't mind running some level 26 PoE runs to get to rank 1.

I so wish we recorded the end... Between Gary's bubble, 3 rounds of primary left, used my one and only arc grenade, dropped his arc shield and tommy lit that bitch up with the gally... Epic kill...:)

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

I'm glad everyone is finding it a challenge and fun so far. It'll make our eventual progress to the 35 PoE all the more sweet.

Nearly at PoE rank 1 now so will be getting me some sweet shaders very shortly. Just keep running that 28 and you'll be there in no time

I'm glad everyone is finding it a challenge and fun so far. It'll make our eventual progress to the 35 PoE all the more sweet.

Nearly at PoE rank 1 now so will be getting me some sweet shaders very shortly. Just keep running that 28 and you'll be there in no time

Rank two for shaders...:)

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Not sure if you all have noticed, or if it's been stated, but you can definitely receive Legendary drops from level 28 PoE runs.  I received 3 in a row.  So much more fun than grinding Strikes, IMO.  

Who all has beat the level 32 PoE?  I want to give it a shot sometime this coming week.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Not sure if you all have noticed, or if it's been stated, but you can definitely receive Legendary drops from level 28 PoE runs. I received 3 in a row. So much more fun than grinding Strikes, IMO.

Who all has beat the level 32 PoE? I want to give it a shot sometime this coming week.

If you have a key for the chest its a guaranteed legendary drop.