GTA V Crew (PS3) - Hierarchy Update Pg. 3

i killed Sebba over the weekend.  i'm sorry Sebba.  i pretty much only play in random lobbies, and while i don't look for trouble, at this point it's just instinct to shoot first and think later if another player rolls up on me.  didn't realize it was you until the killfeed.  my bad brah.

[sidenote:  i spent a solid hour in the same lobby killing the two randoms who were gunning for you before you left -- i'd tried to make it over to help, but you were gone, so i just turned my attention to them.  my KDR probably hates it but i think 2v1 situations can be fun, so i've been known to instigate those.]

Lovely! I did get the bounty for them! 2 sniper shots as they were hiding behind a damn garbage container. The two of them in a heli chasing my heli was epic though! Yeah got an invite from a friend to survival, if you make it all 10 rounds it's 20k right in your pocket. No worries about killing me. Wasn't sure if you would see me or not and after you killed me I did try to gas you xD

so funny stealing cals car with the cargo bob lol !

also sniped glennll out his car..douche bag

so funny when that dude was on the roof killing people and he was like "ooohhh ya brough ya cru!" ... :D

then me and mike stole jets haha..good times

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

Can you guys give me good advice on getting cash whilst online?

All the videos and tutorials that I'm watching are all about some weird glitching stuff and I'm not really into that.  :huh:

Also, stealing some vehicles and selling them in Los Santos Customs has gotten me into some nasty troubles because of the juicy bounty on my head. Yeah, I'm noob but usually there's someone around the corner who comes and shoots me down before I get the chance to use an ATM!

Can you guys give me good advice on getting cash whilst online?

All the videos and tutorials that I'm watching are all about some weird glitching stuff and I'm not really into that.  :huh:

Also, stealing some vehicles and selling them in Los Santos Customs has gotten me into some nasty troubles because of the juicy bounty on my head. Yeah, I'm noob but usually there's someone around the corner who comes and shoots me down before I get the chance to use an ATM!

You can use the ATM on your cell phone (internet) it's under finances, I believe.

I do loads of missions to get my money. A lot of people are having a lot of success winning races to get money.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

Hmm, will have to try some races then. I've been grinding on those "Steal-The-Meth" type of missions and they're getting repetitive after a while, especially if doing them solo.

Also, I need to learn to use that in-game phone more!

I understand. Try some races, you can also get upgrades unlocked for your car as well. Might be worth trying.

Yes, use the phone. So much easier than running to the ATM.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

Chookes i challenge you to a race. not because i think i have a chance, but because you will straight up beat me.

if there is something on the course to crash into, i will find it and crash. that's how my races go.

And I thought it was just me, I'd crash into a tree in the desert!

I will come on especially this weekend for this. I played a race where I missed the third light up thing and couldn't get back to it. I also played a race where I couldn't move because I didn't know how to go forward in a plane. I have never come better than last.