Queen's Emissary is in the Tower and a new public EVENT!

Ryan Pedro

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will jump on tonight if anyone needs the help... I am at Mad Max right now with the wifey...

Is she giving you a dirty look for being on your phone, on a video game forum, while on a date with her?  

Get off your phone and talk to your wife!!!  :) 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

So i haven't had a chance to play whilst these new bounties have been in place. Will it affect my enjoyment of the new dlc when it starts tomorrow?

Also on a plus/minus side, i've got trapped nerves in my back so i've been signed off work all week now!! So plenty of gaming can be done

Can I just use a credit/debit card to buy Howling Wolves tomorrow or tonight? Or, do I have to actually buy a PS card?

I imagine. I've never used a PS card for any game purchases.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

You can use your debit / credit card, I do it with all my PSN purchases. It basically adds the exact amount to your PSN wallet, then purchases the DLC. You don't have to do anything, the only reason I suspect that it happens like this is because every time I purchase something, I get two emails, one telling me that funds have been added to my wallet, and one to confirm the purchase.

Anywho, I've done all the bounties with all three characters now. Got one key too. I'm on nights tonight so I'll be online for a fair whack. 

banlol.png

I'll use my debit to purchase it this morning. Thanks.

Got the Queens bounties/events or whatever done with my Titan last night. Good times Chris, Dave, Matt, and Jason.

I hope I don't need to do all of that with each character. I might end up just using my Titan. Only did the Eris shit with one character too.

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I'll use my debit to purchase it this morning. Thanks.

Got the Queens bounties/events or whatever done with my Titan last night. Good times Chris, Dave, Matt, and Jason.

I hope I don't need to do all of that with each character. I might end up just using my Titan. Only did the Eris shit with one character too.

She will be selling armor for each different guardian... So if you want to buy it, you will need to do it on each one...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg