Queen's Emissary is in the Tower and a new public EVENT!

Ryan Pedro

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet! Thanks for the heads up Ryan.

Hopefully the shader/emblem will towards other things...

I will be on in a few hours... (2:30 central)  you guys need to figure out where the cool ether key chests are once you drop the key for each bounty, you have 90 seconds to grab the chest!!! so exciting!!!

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

I will be on in a few hours... (2:30 central)  you guys need to figure out where the cool ether key chests are once you drop the key for each bounty, you have 90 seconds to grab the chest!!! so exciting!!!

I feel so out of the loop on the DLC.  I have no idea what you're even talking about, lol.

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I feel so out of the loop on the DLC.  I have no idea what you're even talking about, lol.

Tommy,

no worries!!! it's all braking news... I am not even home yet...:) just goving eberyone a heads up...

THIS IS A SPOILER... DON'T READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING...

Bounty 1:
Located behind the building that houses the war mind. *Don't go up to where the entrance to the warmind is instead go around the building to the back side. That's where dropships will start coming in. She's a tough arc captain. Drevis. Treasure is located near first downed boat(ship) behind a cargo container.

Bounty 2:
Located at skywatch. The ships will start dropping near the building the fallen come out of. Kaliks 12. The treasure is near the first downed helicopter, but not on the helicopter.

Bounty 3:
Located Venus citadel where the two years yellow praetorians spawn. He's a dreg so obviously hes fairly weak. The chest is located on the other side of the citadel where the goblins and harpy's come out of up on a rock on the left side facing their cave. If you were on the *north side then the chest is on the *south side.

Bounty 4: Near Ember Caves. It's a stealth Captain. He didn't have a health bar , but went down finally after about a 1 min of constant barrage.

some AWESOME INFO over at Planet Destiny!!! some really cool items to be had in HOW!!!

http://planetdestiny.com/1-2-database-update-new-items/

With 1.2, there was also a behind-the-scenes database update! The following is all of the new items that were added/updated.

Story Missions
  • Queen’s RansomFollow Skolas into Vex territory to aid in his capture for the Queen.
  • A Kell RisingHead off the House of Wolves on Venus before their Kell, Skolas, can wrest control of the House of Winter.
  • The Silent FangStop Skolas’s elite assassins before they tear through the Cosmodrome.
  • The Ruling HouseScour the Cosmodrome for Skolas and the invading Wolves.
  • Wolves’ GambitTrack Skolas and his crew of Wolves along the Ishtar Cliffs.

PoE Challenge Modes
  • Machine WrathArchon Servants have raised their own corrupted Servitor-god, Kaliks Reborn. Defeat it and be rewarded.
  • Cult of the WormGulrot, Unclean has been summoned by the Worm Keepers. Don’t let the beast’s filth spread beyond the prison.
  • Urrox’s GrudgeThe Flame Prince Urrox vows to burn the Light until all that remains is Darkness and bone.
  • Broken LegionValus Trau’ug seeks to prove his might by crushing all who challenge him.
  • The Forever EaterQodron, a Vex chronovore, sees only one outcome: your demise. Prove it wrong.
  • Skolas’s RevengeSkolas and his crew challenge the Guardians who captured him. Face him with a Fireteam of three. End him.

Legendary Fallen-themed Weapons
fallen-weapon-perks.png?resize=449%2C229

Randomly selected perks

Exotic Weapon Bounty Steps
  1. The Elder Cipher
  2. The Elder Cipher
  3. The Elder Cipher
  4. The Elder Cipher
  5. The Elder Cipher
  6. The Elder Cipher

Bounties Iron Banner

Emblems Shaders

Materials PoE Consumables

Same, but I have no interest in reading it all. Nothing worse thqn anticipating a DLC for weeks / months and learning everything about it, only yo have it hit and you just go "ok, seen it all".

Same reason I stopped playing betas. The final game launches and everyone's excited and I was already bored.

Lost loads of Youtube deals with devs 'cos I didn't want their Betas.

banlol.png

Oh and thanks for the cracking post Ryan, looks great :)

yeah, I understand what you are saying, but with me at work for another 1/2 hour, I needed something to satisfy me... now, you need to just stay out of the caves ok...

Same, but I have no interest in reading it all. Nothing worse thqn anticipating a DLC for weeks / months and learning everything about it, only yo have it hit and you just go "ok, seen it all".

Same reason I stopped playing betas. The final game launches and everyone's excited and I was already bored.

Lost loads of Youtube deals with devs 'cos I didn't want their Betas.

I feel the same way.  I don't want to spoil it all for myself.  In no time we will all be bored with the content again and waiting for more.  So, why hurry?  I'm glad there are people here who are researching the shit out of it though, so they can answer my questions when I'm lost.  :)  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I found a new area yesterday, just been opened I think for the new strike.

It's at the citadel ( was hanging around waiting to kill the dreg) and there's some new stairs behind the two minotaurs. Looks good

If it's where I'm thinking you're talking about its always been there.

A chance to re-open the ether chest multiple times

Yeah, that seems to be the next "big thing" to do right now... Anyone manage to grab any of the elusive treasure keys yet? I dropped one with Dids and Sam yesterday, and also one late last night... The story is they are actually for an extra treasure chest in the POE!!!