Wolfenstein: the old blood

phil bottle

So, I pre-ordered this on the strength of my experience playing 'the new order'.

It's £14.99 on steam and i just pre-loaded it. I know it's only single player but I had a real blast with the last one.

Plus killing nazis is always very satisfying.

Anyone else giving it a go?

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm definitely going to pick this up in the next couple of weeks as the first was an absolute blast and a very pleasant surprise away from the usual generic modern day shooters that we usually see these days. Great price too - may pick it up for a tenner on GMG B)

I agree Phil, the last Wolfenstein was brilliant. Is this multi-platform or just PC?

It's also on the next gen too you'll be pleased to know and only £13.99 at Argos I see which is a great price http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/341924.htm?CMPID=GS001&_$ja=cgid:12525669290|tsid:59158|cid:200291570|lid:128213743010|nw:g|crid:58057478930|rnd:1409409367059866570|dvc:c|adp:1o2|bku:1

Great stuff, thanks James. Will def look to get this and its a bonus that its a physical copy too (just the way i like them [emoji6])

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Hopefully I'll be playing it shortly after midnight tonight :)

Good stuff [emoji2] It would be good to know if they've tweaked or introduced anything new since new blood.

Some funny moments in this game. Listening to the AI in particular. I was behind a wall listening to a couple of guards talk just now. One was correcting the other on his grammar.

Phil, was this worth 15 squids?

Well, I'd say it's not as good or as big as the original

but it's worth the 15 notes. No doubt about it[emoji6]

Good stuff. I'll put on the wishlist ready for when some spare cash appears. Does it connect the stories together quite well or does it leave it open for future games?

Good stuff. I'll put on the wishlist ready for when some spare cash appears. Does it connect the stories together quite well or does it leave it open for future games?

I won't spoil it it for you or anyone else yet to play it but I would say it does connect everything together very well. I haven't reached the end yet (14 hours in) but I'm hoping for a hint of a future outing for Blaskowitz :)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg