Pet Peeves

Post what annoys the shit out of you...  

I'll start:

1. People driving in the passing lane while going the exact speed limit or under.  

2.  Skinny jeans.

3.  The hair style where your bangs are combed over your eyes.

I posted #3 because today at work I counted how many times a kid obsessively adjusted his hair during a 1 hour recreation time period.  He adjusted his hair 83 times.  Yeah, 83 times in 60 minutes.  I asked him afterwards how many times he thinks he adjusted his hair during rec.   He said, "I don't know... maybe twice."  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In no particular order:

People who don't clean up after their dogs

Dudes who piss all over the seats in public restrooms

Justin Bieber

Bullies

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

1- People that think driving requires having their cell phone in their hand

2- People that walk around a store while talking loudly on their cell phone

3- People that come to visit me in person and then end up spending more time playing with their cell phone than talking to me face to face

4- Cell phones in general (didn't see that one coming did ya?)

5- People who turn left after the light has already turned red for them (this is becoming more of an issue lately for some reason)

6- People who speed and constantly change lanes. It's pointless, you live in the city and I'll be sitting right next to you at the next stoplight anyway you ass!

7- Kids hairstyle where they look like they walked backwards in a windstorm

8- Men who wear white frame sunglasses (give them back to the girl whom you stole them from and take two steps away from them)

9- People who use the word "Epic"

10- People who use the word "Fail"

11- People who use the term "Epic Fail" (it should be legal to kill you if you do that)

12- The term "Like a boss" (I can't even type that without wanting to slam my head into this monitor)

13- Neighbors who consistently park in front of my house (You have a driveway, use it damnit)

That's a start, as you can tell I have many but I'll end it there.

3- People that come to visit me in person and then end up spending more time playing with their cell phone than talking to me face to face

I have broken my friends of that by ridiculing them.  We'd go out to lunch from the office and two guys were constantly on their smart phone.  I began talking to them like they were teenage girls.

"Are you and Sarah making sure you don't wear the same dress to prom?

"So, does Billy "like like" you or just "like" you?  Are you asking Sarah to ask him in Home Room?"

"OMG, isn't Sarah's mom like so much cooler than your mom for letting her get the new iPhone?"

After two lunches they got the idea and stopped poking at their phone.  When they'd regress I'd just ask if they were texting Sarah and that'd usually end it.

1. Politics and politicians

+1

1) Celery

2) People who leave 10 car lengths between them and the person in front of them while stopped at a train creating havoc in the intersection behind them. When if they'd just not be a retard and move the fuck up traffic could progress.

3) Simply, I'm up to fucking here with people who hate the Police.

4) The gender pay gap myth.

5) Cunts like James Eagan Holmes and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev that get trials and media coverage when they should just be terminated.

6) Stale sub rolls.

7) Italian dressing passed off as oil and vinegar on a sub.

8) Whores and drama queens.

9) When people are put in managerial positions that don't know how to do the job(s) the people they're in charge of are doing.

10) Inconsiderate people in public or ones that are not aware of their surroundings and act like you're the asshole when they're caught out.

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

When you're walking fast to get to a destination and a group of 30+ tourists are taking up the side walk.

Tourists with cameras stopping every two second to take a picture of a building that has already been captured a million times. Just go on Google and type in Td gold building. Million pictures from every angle with cameras better then yours.

People who correct your grammar when they get the grammar wrong.

People who speed and cut you off just to stop at a red light 25 feet ahead.

Top banksters. The guys who destroyed the economy that didn't even get a slap on the wrist.

Too big to fail.

3) Simply, I'm up to fucking here with people who hate the Police.

Absolutely. I would love to see half of these twats do their jobs.

@Nev haha tourist in Canada. People don't visit Canada. Fucking third world country

Absolutely. I would love to see half of these twats do their jobs.

@Nev haha tourist in Canada. People don't visit Canada. Fucking third world country

We get celebrities here all the time! They build houses and schools. I think most of Brad and Angelina Jolies kids are adopted from Canada.

We get celebrities here all the time! They build houses and schools. I think most of Brad and Angelina Jolies kids are adopted from Canada.

Man that was great

Kids in general

Female teenagers spending way too much time in the shower

People in posh cars and pointless 4x4's who think they can park anywhere especially disabled bays

People who stick to ridiculously low speed limits when there's no police around

Bad lane discipline

The wife as she thinks snoozing alarms half a dozen times is compulsory