Hello Everyone

VGon_BGon48

Hello Everyone,

I was browsing the Destiny forums and DarKArch3typ3 pointed me here so it looked like fun so I figured I would say hi,

and if anyone has any questions of me just ask I'm an open book, I hope to see you guys in game

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey up VGon, welcome! As TigerBurge says its a friendly place (most of the time![emoji12]) and we're all here to help run anything on Destiny and other games too.

PS4: GazzaGarratt

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

What Nev said. What types of games do you enjoy, what's your favorite, what systems have you played? My own gaming journey started with the Atari 2600 too many years ago. Currently I'm active on PS3 and PS4. I love all sorts of games, though I've never gotten into driving games or sports game. My all time favorites are Heavy Rain, Demon's Souls and Dark Souls.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Ok I started on the old NES I mostly like RPGs, some shooters, and platformers. Currently I'm running with a PS3 and PS4 but my all time favorite games are the Ratchet and Clank and Jak and Daxter on the PS3

I know I have only been on these forums for a few days but I was wondering is there a way for me to be more involved with everyone here, to be frank I'm trying to break out of my shell and be a little bit more sociable to people around me if anyone has some tips or advice I welcome it.

Thank you.

We're all pretty much family dude. We all know each other very well despite not having met and some of us go back many years. We laugh like family, we fight like family, and support each other in hardships like family. You'll be just fine hanging with us, if us nutters can't bring you out of your shell, nobody can ;)

There are also Twitter and Facebook links at the top of the forum in case you'd like to have a look there. Mike looks after that though and I don't really check it as he's good at what he does but throw us a like if you want.

banlol.png

I know I have only been on these forums for a few days but I was wondering is there a way for me to be more involved with everyone here, to be frank I'm trying to break out of my shell and be a little bit more sociable to people around me if anyone has some tips or advice I welcome it.

Thank you.

A lot of us have been playing together for years. Feel free to jump into the chat parties introduce yourself and have fun. Just be yourself. To me the biggest thing is post on here. Feel free to ask any questions or start threads.

Yo dude. Welcome to the forums. We're all a pretty close knit bunch here and are more than willing to help out anyone with anything. And that extends way above and beyond gaming. For me, this place has become my other family and i hope you can feel the same way too.