Recruiting new members

Diddums

I'm just going to throw this out there but if/when we get new people on Destiny mostly let's try to help them out and not be douche bags about it. A lot of people haven't ran raids very much and really don't know what to do. Learn some patience and take the time to explain things. Plus let's have fun.

Matt and I ran several low levels through VoG and it was some of the most fun I've had on Destiny in a long time. Well besides watching Diddums try to solo the abyss

Left, Dave.  No, your other left.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm planning on coming back on a trial basis when HoW drops. In the meantime I'll run raids if you need a sixth man, just PM me or send a PSN message. But, let be known that I want absolutely nothing to do with cheese. I don't begrudge people for doing it, it's just not fun for me personally.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I've requested a join for ajay--1997 (my son).  He's only a young, but he's come on a long way since the start of destiny.  He loves to do raids, and although he's not the best, he's picking up lots of info and cheese spots that I bet people on here don't know about.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

Been in a clan for a while now.

There's none of you guys on the PS3, haha

I've fallen in with a few guys.

The Devils Guard, is the name we go by.

There's a handful of us on PS4.

Been trying to get them to visit the forum.

I'm planning on coming back on a trial basis when HoW drops. In the meantime I'll run raids if you need a sixth man, just PM me or send a PSN message. But, let be known that I want absolutely nothing to do with cheese. I don't begrudge people for doing it, it's just not fun for me personally.

I need to run CE with you at some point, I still haven't finished that place.

I can't do VoG, that stupid jump portion hurts me.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I've never gotten to the end of... Well... crota's End lol.

VoG, I've still never completed hard mode. Jumping puzzle I always use the method where you skip the blocks entirely and just leap from the lower starting platform to the corner below.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Easiest way imo is jump on the first block that appears, turn right and jump to the second block, turn left and jump to the third block.

Walk off the edge. Wait till half way. Trigger the first jump. Keep falling, trigger second jump which should put you over the edge. Third jump is for damage control.

Been in a clan for a while now.

There's none of you guys on the PS3, haha

I've fallen in with a few guys.

The Devils Guard, is the name we go by.

There's a handful of us on PS4.

Been trying to get them to visit the forum.

Send them this way.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I've never gotten to the end of... Well... crota's End lol.

VoG, I've still never completed hard mode. Jumping puzzle I always use the method where you skip the blocks entirely and just leap from the lower starting platform to the corner below.

We got you covered on both of those. I want to run Templar three time again tis week. Still trying to get three fatebringers.... Well two more.

Crota we can run in thirty minutes. It's a cake walk. Only tough part will be the bridge since no cheese will be involved.

TBH I don't see it as cheese more a shortcut, you still have to kill what needs killing, bungie have left it in the game, they didn't do that with Templar and atheon.

Okay, so there seems already a few people that would like help from a fireteam - so lets start making it happen!

Chip/Crispy - when you on next? Lets get a hard CE going, even if its just the Crota checkpoint.

Bart - when are you next on? We can arrange a normal CE pretty quickly usually. Start to Finish.

Owl - put some times on here so we can VoG going. I think we'll need a few hours a side just to make sure we're doing it the 'proper' way.

I'm gonna commit to being on all this week in the UK evenings except Thursday. Hope that helps everyone!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I'll keep a close eye on the notifications for the group acceptance on Bungie.net and i've also put a post on our clan forum to send people this way.

I'll post the messsage on the bungie forum from time to time to see what kind of response we get. Quality over quantity though imo (so no more Euan!!)

Plus it would be a good idea to try and start using the calendar a bit. Would help any fresh blood get involved without having to go through too much hassle of organisation.

I might not be on too much at the moment, but i'll help as much as i can from the comfort of my phone (whilst sat on the throne!!)

Plus it would be a good idea to try and start using the calendar a bit. Would help any fresh blood get involved without having to go through too much hassle of organisation

I like the idea of using the calendar again but not enough of us used it last time round. Maybe if there was a simple thread for others that haven't used it before they'll know what to do and then resurrect the usage?

I think I may prefer doing a VoG than Omnigul Nightfall this week! [emoji14]h34r: Unless Iron Banner starts then I'm all over that like a rash!!

Good point about Iron Banner Dave! Still, if we have enough on and people want to do something I'll switch over to whatever they need.

My simple Calander is this

Tuesday nightfalls

Any other time will gladly drop anything to raid. Prefer hard but happy to help on normal

Iron banner occasionally takes over though

Am trying to make sure I get three hard Atheon kills and three hard Crota kills every week to maximise weapons drops so Monday night becomes a bit of a checkpoint use up session

The problem with the calendar is that I don't know when I'll be on. It's difficult to set a time.

Same here. I tried last time, but it's really hard to judge my free time. Hell, I haven't got to play anything for almost a week.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Same here. I tried last time, but it's really hard to judge my free time. Hell, I haven't got to play anything for almost a week.

Instead of trying to figure out when you may have some free time. Can we make a thread "strictly" just for letting others know when you will be on Destiny? So say you get home and you want to play some Destiny; go to that thread and post that you are getting on Destiny and if any others want to jump on or if others are already on they can see this post. Only if you make that thread that everyone gets the notification for that thread so that we know that there is activity.