Black Ops 3

J4MES OX4D

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not buying on release day this time - I'll wait for some FG guys/gals to give some reviews, I trust them more than YT

See JDfromNY :)

But I'm not buying on release if I bother at all, any hint of exo and it's a no.

Rerelease bo2 for the ps4 with loads of classic maps and guns. Keep the perks / streak system.

$$$$$$$$

Really with the same hit detection, sniping mechanics crap camera angles lol

There's true hate for that game too, we only found a way to play it by playing hardcore.

How about a current gen cod online?

Edit.

Treyarch could make a great game, I doubt they will but unfortunately these days the cancerous community will fuck it up.

See JDfromNY :)

But I'm not buying on release if I bother at all, any hint of exo and it's a no.

There was a few rumours from a fairly reliable source suggesting that it's a futuristic title with even wall running - fuck that! I'm sick of futuristic titles now and I just wish we could go back to the more traditional CODs.  

I hear BO3 will be World War 2. I'd like that.

I agree they should just release a general COD with all the maps. The maps from MW2 and Black Ops were my faves. Bring back Kowloon please :)

In the meantime:

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/04/07/did-activision-just-tease-black-ops-3

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I might just end up getting this if it's anything like Ghosts. If it's more like BO2 I'm sitting this one out. If it's another AW I might have to burn down my local video game stores on release day to cleanse the world.

I don't care what era it's set in if the gameplay is solid and old school type cod, feet on the ground, any hint of anything other than that and I'm pretty certain I'm out.

So far nothing has peaked my interest or made me think it's going to be anything but garbage.