The Last of us PS4

Drifter

Only game I have had for the PS4 I got for Christmas is Destiny, looking to get a couple new games so I can get back into gaming a bit more this spring. I'm headed today to Wally world to pick up the UFC game because they have it on sale for a good price, but I have also been eyeing the game The Last Of Us. Any of you guys here have that one and care to shed a little light on how it is?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to say because I usually just try to sneak in a bit of game play when I take a break from working on rods so it's more or less just when I have a bit of free time.

I like Destiny it's a pretty good game. Some of it seems a bit repetitive to me even with only having the sort play time I have put into it so far (level 7 I think?) but overall it's a pretty good game.

As it happens I've also been playing EA Sports UFC and it's been pretty disappointing if I'm honest.

I bought UFC today and played it for about an hour so far. I've always been a huge UFC game fan so I like it, but it does seem a little less enjoyable than the PS3 UFC version was which I enjoyed a lot . The controls seem a bit wonky, and the submission controls are really strange.

I bought UFC today and played it for about an hour so far. I've always been a huge UFC game fan so I like it, but it does seem a little less enjoyable than the PS3 UFC version was which I enjoyed a lot . The controls seem a bit wonky, and the submission controls are really strange.

It definitely feels clunky. The removal of stoppages by the referee, the fact that leg kicks are useless and a lack of game modes all make it sub par in my opinion.