Level 32 club...

Ryan Pedro

We managed to finally kill the bitch. Quite a few of us have a checkpoint at Crota on hard if any want to drop the bastard.

I swear it has gotten a bit crazier on hard mode... But as least we got it done and Chad got his No Land Beyond he has been hunting for...:) energies for me...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear it has gotten a bit crazier on hard mode... But as least we got it done and Chad got his No Land Beyond he has been hunting for...:) energies for me...

Oh yes!... It was my goal to get TWO today!! Mission successful......

I know now why I drink. Lol!

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Well, it couldn't have happened to a better person.

Nice, shiny exotic shards.

if anyone wants to run for gear etc to get them to 32, I am always willing to lend a hand...:)

Just started to do my 3rd character (hunter) so will be asking for help when he gets to lv27. Thanks mate.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I'll be on later too. If your luck is anything like mine, your hunter will be treated like royalty.

It's not even funny, my warlock has got precisely zero drops from engrams or anything. All the shit I get which isn't Titan stuff turns out to be Huntard stuff. Even when on my warlock, they STILL turn into huntard stuff.

banlol.png

Cheers for help yesterday guys (Ryan,Diddums, Crispy, Chad,Kirk). After finally starting my 3rd character i jumped from 19 to 27 last night. Hopefully this weeks raid and nightfall will drop nicely for my hunter.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Cheers for help yesterday guys (Ryan,Diddums, Crispy, Chad,Kirk). After finally starting my 3rd character i jumped from 19 to 27 last night. Hopefully this weeks raid and nightfall will drop nicely for my hunter.

it will Lee,

Let's knock it out this week ok...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

No prob! Always fun to run the vault.