Hi All

bluffin109

Hi firstly appologies for posting without introducing myself to all at forever gaming , I was told about this forum by plumbrodders and so far he was right you guys seem like a good bunch , unlike rodders im not a plumber i'm a chippy but still in the building game. so im looking for help on progressing on destiny I`m now at level 28 hunter defense 1338 and looking for my first exotic weapon either by xur or some other means.If anyone is doing any raids this week and needs a passenger please invite me

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome dude, hope you enjoy your stay. Haven't been able to get into Destiny myself but know that the guys that play it are a proper good bunch. Still, feel free to added me, i'm sure there'll be other games :)

Enjoy your stay

Hey there and welcome. Good to see more people enjoying Desstiny on here. I think you've added me already but we haven't had chance to have a game yet.

Make sure to just jump into the party chat if we have one going, don't wait for an invite!! That's where we usually sort out who, where and what we're doing. Hopefully we'll get some games in soon :)

Hi there. I'm a noob compared to the 'old bunch' (yes, all the ones above and more) but i can already say this is a great bunch of guys and gals on the forum and not just for Destiny. I'm sure we'll cross paths on over the next few weeks. [emoji2]

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb