More House of Wolves info!!! SPOILER!!!

Ryan Pedro

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I think I will be scaling back my commitment to the game now.

My Vanquisher is almost maxed, as is Hawkmoon. I don't really care about maxing anything else, except maybe a blue AR I have on my Titan. I just can't stand the idea of leveling my hunter and I literally have to force myself to do it. There is a ton of stuff I would love to do still in this game, but I am really blah about the whole thing right now

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Yea, I think I will be scaling back my commitment to the game now.

My Vanquisher is almost maxed, as is Hawkmoon. I don't really care about maxing anything else, except maybe a blue AR I have on my Titan. I just can't stand the idea of leveling my hunter and I literally have to force myself to do it. There is a ton of stuff I would love to do still in this game, but I am really blah about the whole thing right now

Feeling a little similar, no more guns required except raid stuff and im up for that anytime, all characters maxed as high as needs be.

Will still do stuff just not to the level I have been, in fact them pushing it back helps I want all 3 characters with 150 vangaurd and crucible marks for when dlc drops do I can get new weapons straight away.

Feeling a little similar, no more guns required except raid stuff and im up for that anytime, all characters maxed as high as needs be.

Will still do stuff just not to the level I have been, in fact them pushing it back helps I want all 3 characters with 150 vangaurd and crucible marks for when dlc drops do I can get new weapons straight away.

Yea, I might do 150 and 1 mark on my Titan, I already have more than that on my Warlock.

I wouldn't mind grabbing a few more coins, and energies, but idk, I can get that over the next few months.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Planet Destiny: Reef Social Hub in House of Wolves!:

Some good info in here. I'm mostly excited to see different modifiers and level settings for the raid. Could this mean a nightfall modifier for the hardest raid? Also will it mean we'll see upgraded level versions of VoG and CE to follow suit? If so, then we will hopefully see the VoG raid weapons available to upgrade or with an upgraded drop.

A lot of speculation around this DLC and i know they are consious they don't want to fuck it up like they did with the Dark Below. Hopefully we'll see alot of what we've been asking for soon

I doubt there will be modifiers for the raid.

A new social area would be cool if it meant different bounties and vendors.

"SOCIAL" wouldn't that mean actual interaction with other gamers??? and to think of all the wasted space in the tower they could do some really cool stuff with, and it just seems like an empty place whenever I visit... I am thinking more like playstation home was... :) a shooting range to test weapons, maybe some mini games, even ones we could gamble our coins and motes with for cool winnings, bets etc...better vendor items like shaders for ships, guns, etc.. even a lounge for each type of guardian etc to hang out in... so many cool things...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

You've given this done thought lol

I still would like to see speeder races too in crucible

it's all I think about, the tower could be so much... and they would rather fix dumb shit, and nerf weapons into the ground ie: autorifles, the mythoclast, etc, and fix cheese, then try to make it a more "open world" like they promised us... I love the game, but the tower and their broken promises are irritating as hell.. an empty tower with tons of space fpr cool stuff doesnt help either... speeder races would be neat, even bet our coins etc...:) ADD SOME CONTENT... AND CHANGE THE SPECIAL ITEMS THEY SELL, BANNERS, TRAVELLERS GEAR ETC.. how hard is that to do???

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

This has resparked my interest in this game. The idea of something new which could have many little benefits that will hopefully give the game a little more longevity.

Forum Signature Test.png