18m each, the Chinook cost 2mil. It respawns infinitely at an owned helipad if you crash or whatever though!

//

I've seen police cars drive into the prison so I now have a police car and am going to try and drive in lol

A friends son posted on facebook a picture he'd got 1.15 billion after completing the game, no cheats apparently.

I'm getting seriously pissed off with this game now, not only does it not let me join any friends, it's lost my character 3 times...

Meaning I have to keep creating new 1s using that diabolical character creator!

blackops2sig.jpg

I'm getting seriously pissed off with this game now, not only does it not let me join any friends, it's lost my character 3 times...

Meaning I have to keep creating new 1s using that diabolical character creator!

if you just turn it off and go back on you will get your character back, it's something to do with the servers having saving problems... Shocker

if you just turn it off and go back on you will get your character back, it's something to do with the servers having saving problems... Shocker

I turned it off twice and no character so I had to create a new one...

Then it acts like iv never played before putting me back with Lamar, so I though fuck that an turned it off...

I'll probably be stuck with this new character when I try again tomorrow...

blackops2sig.jpg

Here's the thing,we have all played CoD for years now and how long does it take them to sort out server issues after launch. Hell I'm still waiting on them to fix Black Ops 2. Just be patient guys. every big game release does this. Battlefield 3 was bad for two weeks after launch,Halo 4 took days to work correctly. They will get it fixed.

I finally got online! Rank 4 and I've won a bike race against a randomer.

I came across 2 lads who were robbing a liquor store so I...........moved their car across the street xD

The cops then showed up and I watched a fire fight. One of them hurled abuse at me for not helping so I helped.......the cops. I then finished of the police and took the takings for myself.

While hiding in an alleyway, I deposited the cash into my bank using the phone and escaped.

I saw the lads trying to join my game but I kept getting kicked into a different lobby :(

Can't wait to get on with a mic and have the banter. Airport was locked for me too

8mSoOel.png