There's a mission once you get to about rank 15 that's really easy and pays $9000 once completed. You can finish it in about 3/4 minutes. I was just on that for nearly an hour and now i've got over $100k ^.^

Shame all the good apartments cost about $300k :(

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

Yeah I assumed so.

//

Does anyone know the cheapest garage or apartment? I have seen a garage which cost $27500 and was wondering f there are any cheaper ones

Dunno that seems pretty cheap. ;)

So going to have some catching up to do when i can get a decent session this weekend!

Yeah I assumed so.

//

Does anyone know the cheapest garage or apartment? I have seen a garage which cost $27500 and was wondering f there are any cheaper ones

My garage cost about $30k, and it was one of the cheapest. I think the cheapest apartment is about $80k, but you'd be better off just saving up till you have $200k ish so you can get a decent apartment. 

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

They need to sort that shiz out. We have 5 slots and we need to do that same shit over and over? Why not just have your first scumbag meet your second scumbag at the airport? Yeah they'd have to mime at eachother but jesus that tutorial is annoying.

8mSoOel.png