:o

You've got to!

I have it but never play it. I got frustrated trying to beat missions in the game to progress the story spending time to get to where I need to be in the world and dieing easily. I enjoy the open world-ness but it becomes a job and not fun at points. I enjoyed Mafia II and Red Dead Redemption more. The new one does look really good though.

I hope you all have great fun playing it! Maybe I'll pick it up when it's a $29/$19 game of the year title in like 5 years. :lol:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

Can someone explain the appeal of these games to me please? I just have no desire whatsoever to play the role of scumbag.

The point of the game isn't to play the role of a scumbag. It's about the rich storyte........nah fuck it. It's about being a scumbag hahaha.

But seriously, The Rockstar games have always had solid writing, characters, cinematics and they're damn funny too. It's cool to just chill around a virtual city too. You can follow the rules of the road if you want (I know we've ALL done it) You should give GTA IV a try J, even just for the story. The main character Niko hates being a scumbag.

8mSoOel.png