So... close...

I wasn't really excited untill i got this email, and now i just can't wait.

LIgXVJn.jpg

I think the first think im going to do is find a baseball bat and go look for a bear to fight. 

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

I've always enjoyed GTA, but I've never been a huge fan.  You guys are making me want this game though. 

What's the #1 difference/innocation/reason that this game is better than the previous versions?

Have you LOOKED at the trailers? :o hahaha

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

Not really, but if it's just "whooooa look at these graphics".... then... that's not enough for me.  I have plenty of "pretty" games on PC.  The game just always got boring to me.  The actual missions/story always seemed so lame.  I had fun dicking around and what not, but that got old eventually.  The multiplayer never seemed that great.  Just wondering if there were any new innovations. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Not really, but if it's just "whooooa look at these graphics".... then... that's not enough for me.  I have plenty of "pretty" games on PC.  The game just always got boring to me.  The actual missions/story always seemed so lame.  I had fun dicking around and what not, but that got old eventually.  The multiplayer never seemed that great.  Just wondering if there were any new innovations. 

Definitely has nothing to do with the graphics, but it doesn't hurt. I've always been a fan of the game. I guess I'm looking forward to having 3 different main characters that are totally different people. The heists and stuff, idk it just looks so much better than any GTA that i've ever seen. Plus, i'm actually kinda excited for the multiplayer. I never really liked the multiplayer on GTA IV but this one just looks awesome sauce. Oh and the map size. I'm really excited.

I just watched a couple videos.  It does look pretty damn good.  Hmmm...  If enough friends on 360 are getting it, maybe I'll get it for Christmas. 

:D Too bad i'll be on PS3 with the crew.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

The map is a remake of the greatest GTA map of all, San Andreas and it's FIFTY SQUARE MILES compared to the last GTA map which was 6 or 8 miles square. There are 3 protagonists that you can actively switch to throughout the game and they'll be doing everyday tasks, playing tennis, getting chased by cops, whatever! I could go on but I've only just got up but that is the 6th night in the row I've dreamed about this game..

hypehypehype

The size of the map doesn't matter if I'm still doing the same mundane quests.  I can only drive around running poeple over, waiting for the ambulance, then killing the paramedics so many times no matter how much area I have to do it in. 

3 Characters doesn't mean much to me.  I'll still be doing the same stuff, just with 3 different characters, right?

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Well when you put it like that... 

I dunno, I've been waiting for this game for 4 years, and it's finally here so I would play anything they threw at me lol

I doubt the quests will be mundane as the map has so much to offer with wildlife, so many different areas, vehicles, NPCs that you can interact with, and MOAR

I'm not trying to bash the series at all.  I've owned all of them, but the problem is, I've sold all of them too.  They get very repetative.  They're all the same to me.  This one looks promising, but I was just looking for some specific innovations that might convince me to get it. 

I can see you point BB the first game I ever completed was vice city, my favourite game ever , I then did San Andreas which was good but there was a lot of mundane driving for ages on that game and GTA 4 just sucked IMO I'm hoping with this one and there being 3 characters it goes back to how the earlier ones were.

Never played them online so looking forward to trying that.

Its not like they haven't had enough time to get it right.

I'm not trying to bash the series at all.  I've owned all of them, but the problem is, I've sold all of them too.  They get very repetative.  They're all the same to me.  This one looks promising, but I was just looking for some specific innovations that might convince me to get it.

I can see your point.

One can only do pizza delivery missions so many times....

DM9ON.png

I can see your point.

One can only do pizza delivery missions so many times....

Oh god that mission was horrible.

Remember that one where you had to ride on the back of a Sanchez shooting at a train? I think that took up like a week of my life.

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

I just watched a couple videos.  It does look pretty damn good.  Hmmm...  If enough friends on 360 are getting it, maybe I'll get it for Christmas.

Me and Jason will have it :) so that's about all your Xbox friends

That's about all my friends, period.  lol

That's cool though, I may get it then.

It will give us something else to play together when we get tired of CoD and you get tired of getting your ass kicked in NCAA