I'm hoping to get this. The only bad thing is my anniversary is on release day. Definitely not going to be able to play then. Thanks for posting the vids Mike. They have pretty much made up my mind. Also, the hierarchy crew thing looks badass. You the leader?

I'm hoping to get this. The only bad thing is my anniversary is on release day. Definitely not going to be able to play then. Thanks for posting the vids Mike. They have pretty much made up my mind. Also, the hierarchy crew thing looks badass. You the leader?

If I can figure it out, sure. xD

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

Doesn't seem that way from everything that has been said so far. I can't really see it being in their interests to withold any kind of plan for a next gen release either. Although I did read one internet rumour about it, I've seen nothing since.

I'm in the same kind of boat as you buddy, I think once I get my PS4 i'm really going to want to play on the new and shiney toy!

I would be surprised if they didn't realise a version for the PS4/Xbox One. I am predicting it will be a while after the PS4 comes out and will have "brand new weapons and vehicles!"

I will definitely be getting it for the PS3 though just in-case  :P

Kia Ora.