The Dark Below Trailer

TigerBurge

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That breakdown has got all sorts of things running through my head now! This DLC has the potential to be awesome, i'm guessing the raid is going to be a hell of a lot more intense than the VoG. There's just so many variables this time around rather than just bonus oracle damage.

Roll on Dec 9th!!

If it's the one he put on Facebook, then Yeah, shows more than the short one, the developers talk and stuff.

Finally got it to work. It looks pretty sweet but i just wonder how much "they are listening". Haven't seen too many people talk about more PvP whereaa nearly everyone i havve spoken to wants more PvE stuff. Hoping this will cut the mustard....

Finally got it to work. It looks pretty sweet but i just wonder how much "they are listening". Haven't seen too many people talk about more PvP whereaa nearly everyone i havve spoken to wants more PvE stuff. Hoping this will cut the mustard....

Yeah, the we've been listening part kinda made me chuckle. If they had really been listening, they would have added a story and more content for free. Instead of charging 20 bucks for it.

As it stands, I'm excited about the dlc and have already bought the expansion. So bring on December 9th.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Yeah, the we've been listening part kinda made me chuckle. If they had really been listening, they would have added a story and more content for free. Instead of charging 20 bucks for it.

As it stands, I'm excited about the dlc and have already bought the expansion. So bring on December 9th.

Just out of interest, how much is the DLC in the States?

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Just out of interest, how much is the DLC in the States?

Dave, its $35 for the pass and you can get tge first pack separately for $20.

Ironically its £35 for the pass in tge UK and you can't buy the first pack on its own (yet).

I'd love to work for a place with their maths skills! Money grabbing bar stewards.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

That's very kind Ryan but by the time we pay money transfer costs etc to pay you back it would be nearly the same as over here

I just thought in my naivety that, with digital downloads, the world wide costs would be the same......  :rolleyes: I expect that marketing over here is more expensive?? ;)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

That's very kind Ryan but by the time we pay money transfer costs etc to pay you back it would be nearly the same as over here

I just thought in my naivety that, with digital downloads, the world wide costs would be the same...... :rolleyes: I expect that marketing over here is more expensive?? ;)

I was hoping the codes would work there as well... I could just email them...:) what's weird is the beta codes I had worked fine in the USA and UK...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg