it's time... VOG Hard mode tonight... who's in???

Ryan Pedro

ok, I doubt we will get through all of it on hard, but with the potential of me getting double loot on all drops, I will at least get to the gatekeeper. where they say all hell breaks loose... we can try it... at least we will get double drop on templar... maybe then I might have a shot at my raid boots... or not... but we can always dream big right??? who's in???

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be on and willing to run anything. I should be on a little earlier than usual somewhere between 5 and 6pm EST I'd guess.

from what I read you can in fact run hard after running normal but will get one loot drop instead of two... if you run hard first you get two... I may run both...:) hard on the first hunter, then just hard on second, or go back to normal if I get eaten up...:)

Just writing up something now for us to try on the Templar part. Hopefully it'll give a bit more calrity on what people's roles are. It seemed to me on normal mode you can get away with a bit of stuff. On hard you need to have defined roles and stick to them.

It might be a load of crap but it's certainly more interesting than working this afternoon!

Ok so you all decided to go to bed,pussies, I wanted to do the raid. I took to Reddit. After a few post I got several invites. Joined,on HM Atheon check point. Thought what the hell. Joined party chat. Total group of randoms. Ok,whatever. Had a feeling how this was going to go. Party leader seemed cool. I told them I haven't did HM before. One other guy filled in differences even though I knew what they were. The so called "leader" of the party tells everyone what weapons they should use. I sort of smirk,say I'm good.

We start the Atheon fight. Relic team wipes,fail. Do again,relic team fails,wipe. Third time different relic team,myself included make it out of Venus. Next teleport, make it out of Mars. Two passes his health was less than half. Me being me I say we got this fuckers. Next pass shitty relic teleport with the dumb ass party leader fucking fail.

He them decides to start blaming people for the fail. Whatever I don't feel like starting shit. One of the guys in the party that has been very quite started to say something and it was very clear that he was either partially deaf or had a speach impediment. The party leader decided to start making fun of him. Studdering,telling him to shut up you tard. The leader was a older sounding man,sounded a lot like Ryan.

That's when the big dog came out. I ripped that mother fuckers head off. Got on my tangent so bad when he was able to talk he started studdering. The guy that he was making fun of said I'm partially deaf ass whole what's your excuse.

Ok so you all decided to go to bed,pussies, I wanted to do the raid. I took to Reddit. After a few post I got several invites. Joined,on HM Atheon check point. Thought what the hell. Joined party chat. Total group of randoms. Ok,whatever. Had a feeling how this was going to go. Party leader seemed cool. I told them I haven't did HM before. One other guy filled in differences even though I knew what they were. The so called "leader" of the party tells everyone what weapons they should use. I sort of smirk,say I'm good.

We start the Atheon fight. Relic team wipes,fail. Do again,relic team fails,wipe. Third time different relic team,myself included make it out of Venus. Next teleport, make it out of Mars. Two passes his health was less than half. Me being me I say we got this fuckers. Next pass shitty relic teleport with the dumb ass party leader fucking fail.

He them decides to start blaming people for the fail. Whatever I don't feel like starting shit. One of the guys in the party that has been very quite started to say something and it was very clear that he was either partially deaf or had a speach impediment. The party leader decided to start making fun of him. Studdering,telling him to shut up you tard. The leader was a older sounding man,sounded a lot like Ryan.

That's when the big dog came out. I ripped that mother fuckers head off. Got on my tangent so bad when he was able to talk he started studdering. The guy that he was making fun of said I'm partially deaf ass whole what's your excuse.

After a nice go fuck yourselves the douche left. We all had a good laugh and left the party. All in all it was fun. With our group I know we can beat Atheon.

TL:DR

I tried hard mode,got my ass handed to me. Ripped a new ass hole into a random douche bag. Drank a beer to celebrate.

it won't go that way with us I promise...:)