it's time... VOG Hard mode tonight... who's in???

Ryan Pedro

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not how I expected that story to end :)

So is anyone down for hard mode this weekend? Either full run or part runs etc

Not how I expected that story to end :)

So is anyone down for hard mode this weekend? Either full run or part runs etc

you know I am game... 

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Great hard runs last night. I'm not at all bitter about letting Gazza in my spot and then hearing him drop the Vex.

that was awesome to witness, I have been in 3-4 hard atheon clears lately, and that's the first vex to drop... first hard raid netted me the Titan gauntlets I always wanted, but are now useless (but at least I have the full raid gear) the awesome clear buttflag/mark I wanted to eventually get... The Last Word (old version which I scrapped as I have new one) and FATEBRINGER... I know I screamed and yelled like a little bitch when it finally dropped for me, and I apologize to all if I offended, I was just excited as hell to see it does in fact drop after the templar kill...hopefully we can continue to run it and atheon as much as possible every week until everyone on the team gets them both...

(second atheon netted me ship and shards) also got a corrective measure on gatekeeper, which I scrapped due to having one already maxxed out... all in all a great raid day... enjoyed running it with you guys... hope we can do it again this week!!!

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Great hard runs last night. I'm not at all bitter about letting Gazza in my spot and then hearing him drop the Vex.

I told you it was the wife screaming like a bitch, just coincidence i dropped the vex at the same time...!

Tbh, i was just plain lucky. It was just great to finish aethon after we struggled so many times. Yes, we made some mistakes but everytime it started smooth a glitch would appear. Hard mode is littered with them.

Thanks for giving your slot up Crispy, a true gent [emoji6].

Oh and Viper....you will drop a Vex soon I'm sure of it...but in the meantime you can run with me and my VEX ANYTIME! [emoji2]

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Good work guys. Glad you got that done. And gratz on the vex and fatebringer drops. Really pleased that some of us are starting to drop theserewards. I'm just jelly cause i didn't even get chance to get on at all last night.

Ah well, it all seems ok this morning so hopefully i'll see you guys later on for fresh runs at everything. Plus i really want to start working on my Titan now

Finally after many shard runs I got something to drop, I also got the fatebringer but had to wait to announce it due to Ryan screaming and Chris screaming, for a few hours I actually thought it was Chris that had dropped one too :)

I also dropped the helmet for warlock I think that might be full raid gear for her now too, it's in the vault.

Good job on getting the vexed Lee what really does suck about the glitch atheon battle is you put all that effort in and get shards/energies and ships final boss battle should drop a weapon/armour, anything even if you have it and just scrap it.

However now we seem to have it down let's keep kicking his ass.

I told you it was the wife screaming like a bitch, just coincidence i dropped the vex at the same time...!

Tbh, i was just plain lucky. It was just great to finish aethon after we struggled so many times. Yes, we made some mistakes but everytime it started smooth a glitch would appear. Hard mode is littered with them.

Thanks for giving your slot up Crispy, a true gent [emoji6].

Oh and Viper....you will drop a Vex soon I'm sure of it...but in the meantime you can run with me and my VEX ANYTIME! [emoji2]

And the Nightfall is solar burn, time to test that puppy out.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE