This week's nightfall

DarkArch3typ3

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done it in 7min 19 secs with Ryan and Chris :) :) Got a Suros for my troubles which i'll unfortunatley shard, but at least it'll give me that exotic shard thingy. Still 7 mins is a winner!

Another bloody suros![emoji35] I've had to give tonight a miss but i really hope it drops something tomorrow!!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

that speed run was awesome... I had a great team that's for sure... ended up with 10 coins, and then a Deviant Gravity Machine gun... my trend continues for three weeks now on the Nightfall...:) but I must say the weekly paid well... two legendary ingrams!!! they both turned into ok items, a sweet legendary titan helmet for my new titan, and an upgrade to an exotic Plan C, which I have but I dismantled for an exotic shard for my Ghjallahorn... I also was fortunate to grab another Hunter raid armor chest piece last night right before Atheon...:) that now makes two complete sets including raid helmets, and even an extra helmet to shard I am thinking...:) Tristan with the help of Chris and myself got Mask of the Third Man... he needed a decent piece of armor for his hunter anyway, and even though he wants a decent exotic weapon, he now has 43 coins ready to spend if xur delivers this week...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

So did anyone get anything good? I got craps as usual. A legendary shotgun and a legendary fusion rifle. However Chip did get Dragons Breath. Shit head.

However I did get the upgraded Monte Carlo from the raid chest today. So I was happy.

1st run

8 energies

2nd run

8 coins

3rd run

Dead orbit legendary fusion rifle

Fuck the Nightfall... This drop bullshit on it is getting really old...

3 crota chest runs:

1st run

Radiant shards

2nd run

Radiant shards

No Land Beyond Primary sniper rifle

3rd run

Radiant energies

Ryan did you do the run to the first chest on DB before or after the update patch? Me, Crispy Mazzer and Gary tried it on normal after and must have been 10 times with no light or chest

I had to update prior to playing... It worked like a charm for me...

Ryan did you do the run to the first chest on DB before or after the update patch? Me, Crispy Mazzer and Gary tried it on normal after and must have been 10 times with no light or chest

Dave,Chip did it post patch and it still worked for him.

That's why given the choice I'd rather hit weeklies first.

But you get the big xp bonus if you do the Nightfall first.

Here's the thing with the Nightfall, the point of it is to get the xp bonus for the week. The rewards are extra. We all bitch about the drops in nightfalls but they are secondary to the purpose of it

But you get the big xp bonus if you do the Nightfall first.

Here's the thing with the Nightfall, the point of it is to get the xp bonus for the week. The rewards are extra. We all bitch about the drops in nightfalls but they are secondary to the purpose of it

You know what bungie can do with their xp bonus crap???;) I want loot dammit!!!