This week's nightfall

DarkArch3typ3

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to Ryan and Nev for letting me jump in at the last minute on this week's nightfall. I only put in a few sniper shots and a few rockets but i hope it helped! :)

Got about 4 shards for it which is fine considering that's all i need to max out my warlock. Just a major spinmetal farm needed now!

The weekly without the arc burn was alot tougher

RANT TIME

What the fuck. Seriously this game is fucking trolling me hard. It's pissing me off. I know it's up to RNGesus but holy shit I'm not getting shit. For weeks now I'm not getting anything from the raid. Nothing from Nightfall. Hey purple packages, turns into blues.

This week's Nightfall was the same. First run,Crypt Dwellers fucking scout rifle. Already got it three damn times.

Second run,12 energies. 12 FUCKING ENERGIES. The only good thing about that run was Mr.Owls reaction. He was crying. Glad I could make him laugh.

Seriously contemplating taking a break. I've played grinding games. That's all Warframe is. But you know you get rewarded for the grind. This game sticks it strait up your ass without lube and doesn't even buy you dinner afterwards.

Thanks to Ryan and Nev for letting me jump in at the last minute on this week's nightfall. I only put in a few sniper shots and a few rockets but i hope it helped! :)

Got about 4 shards for it which is fine considering that's all i need to max out my warlock. Just a major spinmetal farm needed now!

The weekly without the arc burn was alot tougher

no problem here stretch... your contribution really did help... my first run got me a duplicate knuckle radar hunter helmet which is now shards, the second run got me The Last Word... no complaints from me...

my weekly runs were amazing as well... I got some weird vanguard packages which turned into legendary weapons, an epitaph sniper rifle which I scrapped for energy as I already have it, and also a drop version shadown price... :) at least I got back that one finally that I scrapped by mistake a while back... I also got some random legendary engrams, one turned into energies, one turned into a universal remote!!! I have it already and will probably scrap this one for room as I am filling up... of course I got my 9 coins on each, and even knocked out the dailies as well, which both netted me shards... it was a good night for me that's for sure... I am sure I am going to get burned in my two VOG runs, as I think my luck will have to come to an end after this haul... but I can always pray to RNGesus for my raid boots... :)

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

RANT TIME

What the fuck. Seriously this game is fucking trolling me hard. It's pissing me off. I know it's up to RNGesus but holy shit I'm not getting shit. For weeks now I'm not getting anything from the raid. Nothing from Nightfall. Hey purple packages, turns into blues.

This week's Nightfall was the same. First run,Crypt Dwellers fucking scout rifle. Already got it three damn times.

Second run,12 energies. 12 FUCKING ENERGIES. The only good thing about that run was Mr.Owls reaction. He was crying. Glad I could make him laugh.

Seriously contemplating taking a break. I've played grinding games. That's all Warframe is. But you know you get rewarded for the grind. This game sticks it strait up your ass without lube and doesn't even buy you dinner afterwards.

ouch... I was hoping you would net something really nice for your second run... that really stinks... hopefully your VOG runs this week get you some some sweet gear...

I hate this shit resets on tuesdays having to wait while the weekend when you've all done this stuff sucks.

That's some serious bad luck Chris.

The Tuesday reset actually works well for me. I'm either off on Tuesday or Wednesday every week. That said I know what you mean. I'm always down to help with whatever you need to do.

I hate this shit resets on tuesdays having to wait while the weekend when you've all done this stuff sucks.

That's some serious bad luck Chris.

no problem hamster... I am always around to run multiple times to just see what they get...:)

RANT TIME

Sorry about that. The best part is that Tommy was quite the whole time and then chimes in with "what'd you get?".

Well I didn't get shit either. The Cure rocket launcher (dismantled), Crypt Dweller scout rifle (dismantled), Hunter chest piece (dismantled), various coins, energies and shards. Not a good week for Nightfall rewards.

It's alright, I'm mainly focused on leveling up the shit I already have. Rediscovering things like Bad Juju. Noe I'm working on The Last Word and hoping that its second special upgrade and Perfect Balance upgrade will make it worth using.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.