AW patch numero uno (11.11.14)

J4MES OX4D

*Updated

Patch notes

• Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
  • Fixed Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
  • Fixed Marksman and Camo challenges to not reset when you prestige.
  • Connectivity optimizations for game servers.
  • Fixed issues with Ping Bar not updating correctly.
  • Fixed stats not accumulating towards leaderboards after prestiging.
  • Adjustment to challenges to unlock Camos for weapons.
  • Fixed round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
  • Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.
  • Fixed weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
  • Added description to reload informing that you can double-tap to speed reload.
  • Fixed double xp splash, so it doesn’t show up in private match, combat readiness program, or survival mode.
  • Showing 4x or 2x based on whether a loot double xp item exists
  • Add double XP icon to medal splashes when double xp is active.
  • Fixed rare save game issue affecting playthrough progression
  • KC score limit increased to 85 per match.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camo challenge tuning, hope they mean starting from scratch as they are pretty horrible , gold very easy , everything else stupidly hard. Given they learned a lot about challenges from BO2 wish they'd just gone with BO2 camo challenges

I'm shocked that they've done this with the camo - I've only unlocked a couple on my most used weapon (BAL 27) and am creeping towards prestige only for it to reset entirely when I eventually reach 50. I think the camo challenges per gun are satisfactory to last the duration of the game so I'm glad they are tuning this. 

I'm shocked that they've done this with the camo - I've only unlocked a couple on my most used weapon (BAL 27) and am creeping towards prestige only for it to reset entirely when I eventually reach 50. I think the camo challenges per gun are satisfactory to last the duration of the game so I'm glad they are tuning this. 

camo challenges do not reset when you prestige. Only the attachments reset each time you prestige.

So you grind out attachments only for them to reset, is there any real point in prestiging, if you just unlocked them as before fine you know what to expect but to gave to do stuff seems pointless losing them.

Only reason to prestige is to unlock the challenges once you've prestiged.

MASSIVE PATCH JUST RELEASED! HERE ARE THE NOTES. QUITE A BIT SO I'LL PUT THEM IN A SPOILER AS I DON'T KNOW IF I HAVE ROOM TO FIT THEM ALL IN TO ONE POST. 

-Connectivity optimization for game servers.
-General Bug fixes and rare crash bugs.

OH AND ONE MORE THING THAT YOU MUST KNOW PRIOR TO PLAYING WITH THE PATCH INSTALLED

It doesn't work

I think something worked on PS4 for a while yesterday... First 3 games the connection felt really good, and guess what happened? I got good scores....

After that it wasn't as good but I'd say less bs than before this patch, the long bars don't fluctuate now either, which even if it dosent mean anything, it kind of gives a bit of peace of mind... If it keeps flashing to a red bar, I'm gonna blame the connection...

It wasn't perfect, but something was definatly better connection wise...

blackops2sig.jpg

I think something worked on PS4 for a while yesterday... First 3 games the connection felt really good, and guess what happened? I got good scores....

After that it wasn't as good but I'd say less bs than before this patch, the long bars don't fluctuate now either, which even if it dosent mean anything, it kind of gives a bit of peace of mind... If it keeps flashing to a red bar, I'm gonna blame the connection...

It wasn't perfect, but something was definatly better connection wise...

Exactly the same! First couple of games this morning were great and i posted some decent scores.

However for me since that good start to the day, i got on it again, and its atrocious with the lag :(  The bars said everybody in the lobby had 4 bars but when it takes me 5 attempts to get out of the window without being teleported back in theres something clearly not right especially in the last hour or so.

Just really frustrating atm because there doesnt seem to be a constant

APmVvKG.gif

Exactly the same! First couple of games this morning were great and i posted some decent scores.

However for me since that good start to the day, i got on it again, and its atrocious with the lag :(  The bars said everybody in the lobby had 4 bars but when it takes me 5 attempts to get out of the window without being teleported back in theres something clearly not right especially in the last hour or so.

Just really frustrating atm because there doesnt seem to be a constant

Yes! That's what I forgot to mention I had some good old fashioned teleporting lag and plain old gameplay stopped for at least 5 seconds before everything carried on as normal...

blackops2sig.jpg

Another fix today focusing on the map glitches - didn't quite realise there were so many!

• Atlas Gorge – Momentum – Adjusted spawn locations.
  • Biolab – Crane Wash – The Aerial Assault Drone out of world.
  • Biolab – Hallway – Player out of world .
  • Biolab – Jutting piece of collision – Player out of world .
  • Defender – Security Gate Area – The Aerial Assault Drone and Recon Drone out of world.
  • Defender – Laser Center – Care Package invalid location.
  • Detroit – Jimmy’s Diner Corner – Player out of world.
  • Detroit – Lower Street – The Aerial Assault Drone and Recon Drone out of world.
  • Detroit – Park – Portaling.
  • Greenband – Atrium – Player out of world.
  • Greenband – Zen Garden Lane – The Aerial Assault Drone and Recon Drone out of world.
  • Greenband – Aquarium Lobby – The Aerial Assault Drone and Recon Drone out of world.
  • Horizon – Mission Control – Player out of world.
  • Horizon – Exterior Hangar – Player out of world.
  • Instinct – Temple – Player out of world.
  • Recovery – Command Center – Player out of world.
  • Retreat – Pool Area – Player out of world.
  • Retreat – Turtle Garden – Player out of world.