Halloween plans?

Drifter

Anyone got any Halloween plans/parties anything special/dressing up for tonight? Nothing special here. I stopped even giving out candy last year. If there were more kids coming around then I'd give it out but the number of kids that come around these days is so small it's not even worth it. I think I had around 20 something kids the last time I handed out candy :blink:

If you are dressing up for a party then a picture is required :D

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm working 7:30 AM until 9 PM, driving 45 minutes home, then going to bed.  Should be pretty amazing.  

My wife is taking my kids out this evening though.  My son is going to be a construction worker and my daughter is going to be Cinderella.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I'm working 7:30 AM until 9 PM, driving 45 minutes home, then going to bed.  Should be pretty amazing.  

My wife is taking my kids out this evening though.  My son is going to be a construction worker and my daughter is going to be Cinderella.  

We're gettin' old aren't we Tommy ;) Gone are the days of parties and wild nights.

I live in the UK we frown on organised begging :)

UK? I thought you were from the People's Republic of Yorkshire :)

But yeah, as Rich indicates: strangers banging on your door, making demands with menaces, doesn't go down too well in Hackney, and can end badly :ph34r:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Well, I'm dressed like a cop and heading off to the bar district for some overtime.

In my usual work clothes (jacket and tie) along with my sgt I went to a local restaurant while on normal shift.  The clerk asked if we were real cops or just dressed like detectives. :)  I told him we were fer realz and he gave us a discount.  It made my order $6.66.  Creepy on Halloween, eh?