new member... just saying hi...

Ryan Pedro

hi all... my actual name is Ryan, and I live in The Woodlands, TX... 43 years old (I know... OLD) but love gaming in general,, and am absolutely obsessed with Destiny... I was reffered to this site by Jsinowl... have run a few strikes and Nightfalls with him, and a few with Burge and I definitely am happy to have found a cool place to hang... so far I have been welcomed with open arms, and I am enjoying my chats and gametime with Owl and Burge...:) look forward to seeing you guys online!

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Hey Ryan, you going to the F1 Austin GP next weekend? Not that far away from you. ;):D

probably not, though I would love to... I have a Heart Walk next week and a MS walk this week...also thanks to EVERYONE on here that has welcomed me... I am amazed at the support and replies I have already gotten... please feel free anyone here, if you don't get a PSN friend request, to PLEASE send me one at darthrynaldo...:)

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Hello mate, nice to have a few news 'faces' around here. All you guys with PS4s seem to be multiplying, how long I wonder before I too succumb? :D

Welcome!

Do it do it do it

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.