Introduction to warsaint aka Tigerburge jr

warsaint

Hey guys my name is chip. I have been paying videogames my whole life. Over the past few years I got tired of playing alone. Back in 2012 my father (Tigerburge) discovered the mw2 forums and we got to making alot of friends. After everyone moved to another forum I stoped playing with people. When it was time for the new consoles to come out my dad told me that we should go with the PS4.being a rebellious child I went with the xbone (big mistake) so that I could play with my friends from school. They ended up never getting on so within a few months I switched to PS4. I'm currently playing destiny on PS4 and I would love to have people to play with. Anyways that's a little bit about me. Have a nice day

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up, buddy?  Glad to see you back on here again.  Be sure to send out some friend invites (go through my friends list if you need to, everyone on there is from the forum).  

What level(s) are you now?  Have you tried the Vault of Glass yet?  

I love that avatar by the way.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Love how the thread has turned into a bitch at Bees. So with that in mind.....

Fuck it man, stop being a pussy and making excuses and just buy the damn game already so we can hear those lovely raging tones of yours. Plus Euan doesn't have this game so no need to worry there either!!

Hey guys my name is chip. I have been paying videogames my whole life. Over the past few years I got tired of playing alone. Back in 2012 my father (Tigerburge) discovered the mw2 forums and we got to making alot of friends. After everyone moved to another forum I stoped playing with people. When it was time for the new consoles to come out my dad told me that we should go with the PS4.being a rebellious child I went with the xbone (big mistake) so that I could play with my friends from school. They ended up never getting on so within a few months I switched to PS4. I'm currently playing destiny on PS4 and I would love to have people to play with. Anyways that's a little bit about me. Have a nice day

Welcome Chip PSN big_dan76 PS4