Vault of Glass rnd #2 - Sunday, October 12th

JsinOwl

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna get some too, just got a legendary rocket launcher is it better than an long?

whatever your highest attack rating void weapon is

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

It was a lot of fun thoroughly enjoyed the 3 hours, we finally got to the last boss which is far more than I thought we would do.

Thanks to the others involved.

Oh and jumping sucks.

It was a lot of fun thoroughly enjoyed the 3 hours, we finally got to the last boss which is far more than I thought we would do.

Thanks to the others involved.

Oh and jumping sucks.

I missed the jump puzzle I was cooking dinner. The jumping in the templar room was great.

Jumping, yea :)..... After something like a 15 minute tutorial from some very patient teamates I now understand the triple jump. Now I just need to teach my thumb!! Must have been hilarious to watch

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Great effort from everyone last night. Inbetween all the frustration was a solid effort and we got further than i expected. It's alot to take in but once you settle into your positions and roles it's not that bad.

I also think that we could have done the last boss had we not burnt out on previous stages. But at least i now have that save for a week.

Highlight of the night has to be Dave making the jump in the Templar room!

I'd love to run through it again. Was the most fun i've had on a FPS game in a very, very long time.

Thanks to all who had a go and also those that watched the stream

I enjoyed it but I think I need to level up a bit more before I try anything like that again.

I think the positives I took from it are that we have some VERY patient friends on here but also, I did some raids on the Moon after as a wind down and found I was much more positive and aggressive in my play. May just be the adrenaline but I hope it carries forward

I enjoyed it but I think I need to level up a bit more before I try anything like that again.

I think the positives I took from it are that we have some VERY patient friends on here but also, I did some raids on the Moon after as a wind down and found I was much more positive and aggressive in my play. May just be the adrenaline but I hope it carries forward

Even being 27 is going to make a hell of a difference. Being 28 just makes it a cakewalk.

Great effort from everyone last night. Inbetween all the frustration was a solid effort and we got further than i expected. It's alot to take in but once you settle into your positions and roles it's not that bad.

I also think that we could have done the last boss had we not burnt out on previous stages. But at least i now have that save for a week.

Highlight of the night has to be Dave making the jump in the Templar room!

I'd love to run through it again. Was the most fun i've had on a FPS game in a very, very long time.

Thanks to all who had a go and also those that watched the stream

The save lasts a week, I'd love to take another crack at it my problem is only being able to do it sat/sun.

I bailed out with Sam after the failed Templar stage. She got new boots which really excited her and I got some bits and pieces of coins etc but, when I was winding down on the Moon, I managed to pick up and encrypted blue thingy which the nice encoder upgraded to a legendary assault rifle which Gary assures me is a good piece of kit :)

Who wants to give this another go Wednesday night? We can break it down into three phases. Wednesday, Sunday and Monday night. I'm back on day shift so I can't stay up until 2.

I can definitely chip in on a Sunday if required.

I'm pretty much always on Sunday.

It wouldn't be until late Sunday night our time. If you are up I would love to have you

Who wants to give this another go Wednesday night? We can break it down into three phases. Wednesday, Sunday and Monday night. I'm back on day shift so I can't stay up until 2.

I'd love to give it another try. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png