Where is Xur and what does he have

TigerBurge

If you are going to buy a vanguard weapon, I would say, the up for anything auto rifle is pretty good, or the another nitc scout rifle...

Thanks for that just need a shed load of marks now then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with the Up for Anything auto rifle.  I've got it and it's solid.  The scout rifle, Another NITC, is really good too.  Depends on what weapon type you prefer, but they're both solid picks.  

And, like Dave said, run Roc Strikes to get the marks.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I found the Vanquisher to be better than the Up for Anything

it just requires PVP marks being the only real downside

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Don't forget they're nerfing autorifles again.

All around, or just for PvP?  I'd imagine overall, but that's absolutely silly.  They're not overpowered in PvE at all.  

Oh well, I still enjoy using them.  Vanquisher, Up for Anything, Shadow Price, and For the People are all enjoyable guns.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Don't forget they're nerfing autorifles again.

Its the dumbest thing ever.

Honestly, I wish they would get their heads out of their ass and let us equip things like in CoD or BF

Primary - Scout Rifle, AR, Pulse Rifle

Secondary - Hand Cannon, Shotgun

Tertiary - Sniper, Fusion Rifle

And then the Heavy Weapons

Or some combination therein.

Hell, if the fucking Traveller can give us Auto Door opening pets, Resurrection, and FTL travel. Then why the hell can't he give use a better system for equipping ourselves.

Not to mention there are 4 completely unused buttons on my gamepad for Ammo Synths and other shit

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

All around, or just for PvP? I'd imagine overall, but that's absolutely silly. They're not overpowered in PvE at all.

Oh well, I still enjoy using them. Vanquisher, Up for Anything, Shadow Price, and For the People are all enjoyable guns.

Changes:

Reduce base damage of Auto Rifles by 2.5% (averaged across Rate of Fire stats, higher RoF took less of a reduction than low RoF)

Reduce effective range values so that damage falloff and accuracy are a stronger factor in combat decisions

Range reduction is less severe in the higher stat values, so now your range stat is more critical to long distance engagements

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Changes:

Reduce base damage of Auto Rifles by 2.5% (averaged across Rate of Fire stats, higher RoF took less of a reduction than low RoF)

Reduce effective range values so that damage falloff and accuracy are a stronger factor in combat decisions

Range reduction is less severe in the higher stat values, so now your range stat is more critical to long distance engagements

That's not TOO bad I guess.  The base damage nerf kinda sucks, but I don't care about the range part.  I use them more for mid/close range anyway.  Most of them are too bouncy for me to use at long-range.  I tend to use them like SMG's.  

I agree with the Up for Anything auto rifle. I've got it and it's solid. The scout rifle, Another NITC, is really good too. Depends on what weapon type you prefer, but they're both solid picks.

And, like Dave said, run Roc Strikes to get the marks.

Is there a max limit on how many marks you can collect a week ?

If you go to orbit, click on the Vanguard emblem, it's the one at the bottom right of the screen. In that screen, at the bottom left, it'll show you how far you are from the cap for the week.

I think it's 100 a week, with a hard cap at 200.

banlol.png

If you go to orbit, click on the Vanguard emblem, it's the one at the bottom right of the screen. In that screen, at the bottom left, it'll show you how far you are from the cap for the week.

this man speaks the truth...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Thanks for that best get on and earn those marks cheers fellas !

bluffin,

check out this article as well on rare weapons that are really good, at least until you get something you really want to use... all these are highly rated, and some actually are really nice rare guns...

http://planetdestiny.com/10-rare-weapons/

damn Chest engram gave me Voidfang again. So now I have another shard.

Xur was selling the updated version of the yellow hunter helm I had in storage for my huntard. So I was able to update it pretty fast

bluffin,

check out this article as well on rare weapons that are really good, at least until you get something you really want to use... all these are highly rated, and some actually are really nice rare guns...

http://planetdestiny.com/10-rare-weapons/

Nice one cheers. Managed to pick up my first legendary engram which gave me time on target pulse rifle so wise words given saved me from wasting strange coins,

Universal fucking remote

But he does have heart of peacock fire and helmet engrams

No heavy synthesis

yuck... so now they will stuff shotguns down our throat... not like I don't have enough of them, but at least some people that have been chasing that gun since launch will finally get it... I know there are a few clan members looking for the saint-14... good luck!!!

NO BACKUP PLANS
ATS/8 ARACHNID
HEART OF THE PRAXIC FIRE
UNIVERSAL REMOTE
EXOTIC HELMET ENGRAM

ARMOUR UPGRADES:
ACHYLOPHAGE SYMBIOTE
MASK OF THE THIRD MAN
AN INSURMOUNTABLE SKULLFORT
CREST OF ALPHA LUPI (TITAN)
SKULL OF DIRE AHAMKARA