Forever Gaming Team Up Calendar

JsinOwl

Sell the pc and get you a ps4. Then you can hang with the cool kids ;)

How dare you say such things!? I will never sell it. It's my prized possession.

Mike get the game on PS3, I play on both systems. Hector, Ryan and few others plus some new faces have been partying up with me. Just do it (no peer pressure)

If you don't it might be shipped to your house. We will see.

I'd love to. Don't go buying me anything mister! :P

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good work on the nightfall tonight Bob and Sam. Was hard going but we got there in the end.

Yet again a mission i've done over and over but with the modifiers it feels fresh and exciting.

Yes great game and thanks for all the revives!

So pleased I didn't buy raspberry armour off Xur, how gutting that would have been

Played the weekly strike with Gazza after that as well.

I've put a new calendar entry up if anyone wants to team up for the raid or strikes

I was planning on getting on last night, but after a long day, said... nope, and went to bed.

I'll definitely be online tonight.  10P-12:30AM 

Edit:  Can't do the Tiger Strike because I'm only level 27.5, so I'll be doing the Daily Story and Weekly Strike if anyone wants to join.  (after those two, if I hit level 28, I'm down for the Tiger Strike).

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I was planning on getting on last night, but after a long day, said... nope, and went to bed.

I'll definitely be online tonight. 10P-12:30AM

Edit: Can't do the Tiger Strike because I'm only level 27.5, so I'll be doing the Daily Story and Weekly Strike if anyone wants to join. (after those two, if I hit level 28, I'm down for the Tiger Strike).

Tiger strike is only level 24. Do you mean nightfall strike

I'll be on tonight to do stuff. The calendar keeps fucking up on my phone.

It kept bringing up errors on my comp too.

Stretch seems to be the go to guy for nightfall, wanna, drag my sorry ass through it sometime this weekend?

;)

Nice job everyone on our impromptu raid. We'll have to finish the prick off Sunday night.

Yea didn't expect that tonight. We need to get a few more people that are a little less baked. We should of had his ass