Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

So I'm going to need some help this week and run Crota. I need shards/energy. I screwed up and used my motes of light on the No Time to explain quest. So if anyone is down to do it please let me know.

Good run tonight guys and gal. Pissed we didon't beat that glitching,lagging fuck. Bombs exploding but not damaging him. Hell we had him to half on second try. We got it next time. Wish I didn't have to wake up so early we would of kept trying.

Ran the hard raid last night (this morning?) completed the relay and got a 214 ghost shell.  Chad did a little better.  Not too much drama in all.  Certainly possible on a weekly basis to get a little boost. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

Ran the hard raid last night (this morning?) completed the relay and got a 214 ghost shell. Chad did a little better. Not too much drama in all. Certainly possible on a weekly basis to get a little boost. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wow that ghost shell light level sucks :)

I wouldn't mind a shot at one of the raids. I'm usually on in the mornings which I know makes it difficult for this group.

My Titan is at 296. 

Let me know if you see me on if you need an additional person

Pat

Do you ever get any chances during the weekend to hope for a bit? If you can, that's when majority of folks are on and if you schedules ahead of time with some people we can get you through the Raid. How have you been? I haven't seen much of you lately; but like you said you get on in the mornings though.