Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

Guys I'm seriously considering taking a long if not permanent break from Destiny. Shits just starting to rub me the wrong way. Like the whole key thing. So they are telling me to get rewarded I need to farm for hours to possibly get a key to unlock a chest after beating a fucking boss. That's bullshit. The reward system is still fucking so broken its not even funny. It rewards how much time played not how well you do. Prison of Elders is fun but for how long? It's a combination of other things too. Plus I'm on night shift working 12 hours on three hours of sleep. And this diet has gotten to me tonight. I want a fucking cheeseburger

You know where I can be found. ;)

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Doing a level 34 PoE was like giving birth today until Ryan gave us some tips. Ended up getting all my 34s done today. Woohoo! Thanks to Matt, Lee, Stretch, Gary and Ryan.

Had a dream last night that I got the G horn! When I woke up a was actually a little dissapointed! Haha!

I'm having those dreams too. lol!

Yes like pulling teeth till Ryan let us in on the secret happy with the one level 34.

Wonder how Ryans 35 is going.

Sorry Lee couldn't do the last 32 as his Internet shit out.

Got it done...:) sorry I bailed on the other 32... Appreciate the understanding... Whatever videos you watch about 35 are complete and total BS...:) we got it all done in 2 or so hours, but it is an insane crazy mess from round four has up... The final boss was not too bad, but you need three jellys with a shit ton of rounds... Light him up... Then when he dies it's far from over... Two rounds of dismantling super fast mines... I will admit, it was the most heart pounding intense crap I have been a part of in this game or any game for that matter...:) having near invincible captains, etc is a scary thing to go through... They actually chase you everywhere... I was rewarded the level completed 35 ship, shader, and banner, and my drop weapon was the queens rocket launcher... Which I need anyway... When you go in make sure you have a a TON of pink and green ammo packs... Also all weapons better be maxxed and having a really good selection of weapons is mandatory...

Jellyhorn

Fourth Horseman

Found Verdict

Sword breaker

Fatebringer

Black Hammer

Ice Breaker

VOC

did you guys get through the 32??? As always starting tommorow I will help anyone that needs it... I am taking another day off as it's flooding in Houston, and we are in the middle of a crazy storm... Will be on at the crack of dawn!!!

Shout out to my buddy Scott and Ismael that ran it with me... Those guys are pretty damn good... Scott gambled with his armor core and weapon core and landed the Warlock PoE helmet... Ish got the PoE hand cannon... Pretty cool...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Yes like pulling teeth till Ryan let us in on the secret happy with the one level 34.

Wonder how Ryans 35 is going.

Sorry Lee couldn't do the last 32 as his Internet shit out.

Damn, sorry about that Lee... Hit me up tomorrow, we will get it done...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Damn, sorry about that Lee... Hit me up tomorrow, we will get it done...

No worries Ryan, sometimes shit like that happens. If I'm honest i felt even worse for Sam and Gary who werr helping for no gain whatsoever. Sorry guys, i appreciate the help you gave me.

Well someone called it weekly heroic is shadow thief nightfall sepiks.

Haha! It was me! I never call that shit! (If only my betting skills were as lucky) [emoji2]

Stayed on until 2.30am finishing off the story and petra venj bounties. Shame me and Matt couldn't find one more person for Trials before reset otherwise I would've stayed up abit longer.

Forum Signature Test.png

Got it done... :) sorry I bailed on the other 32... Appreciate the understanding... Whatever videos you watch about 35 are complete and total BS... :) we got it all done in 2 or so hours, but it is an insane crazy mess from round four has up... The final boss was not too bad, but you need three jellys with a shit ton of rounds... Light him up... Then when he dies it's far from over... Two rounds of dismantling super fast mines... I will admit, it was the most heart pounding intense crap I have been a part of in this game or any game for that matter... :) having near invincible captains, etc is a scary thing to go through... They actually chase you everywhere... I was rewarded the level completed 35 ship, shader, and banner, and my drop weapon was the queens rocket launcher... Which I need anyway... When you go in make sure you have a a TON of pink and green ammo packs... Also all weapons better be maxxed and having a really good selection of weapons is mandatory...

Jellyhorn

Fourth Horseman

Found Verdict

Sword breaker

Fatebringer

Black Hammer

Ice Breaker

VOC

did you guys get through the 32??? As always starting tommorow I will help anyone that needs it... I am taking another day off as it's flooding in Houston, and we are in the middle of a crazy storm... Will be on at the crack of dawn!!!

Shout out to my buddy Scott and Ismael that ran it with me... Those guys are pretty damn good... Scott gambled with his armor core and weapon core and landed the Warlock PoE helmet... Ish got the PoE hand cannon... Pretty cool...

Good job, Ryan. :)

Thanks to capn underpants ,think this is Sam if not please correct me