Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

I need a piece of exotic armor to upgrade, and I should be close to 28. Hopefully xur bro is selling something cool next week.

Wish I had enough coins for the helm this week. I need to get a alt to 20+ to get more coins.

Yea me too. Think I'm going to really work on that this week. Once I get my warloc to 20 I have a exotic chest and legendary gauntlets.

I don't get the point in the exotic helm for the Titan. It has worse defensive and light stats than my legendary but doesn't offer anything special. What is the maximum light level it will reach once upgraded?

I'm also working on a Warlock because I have a few pieces of gear for one. The exotic helm I got looks awesome too so I just want to see it.

I don't get the point in the exotic helm for the Titan. It has worse defensive and light stats than my legendary but doesn't offer anything special. What is the maximum light level it will reach once upgraded?

I'm also working on a Warlock because I have a few pieces of gear for one. The exotic helm I got looks awesome too so I just want to see it.

It's a great Helm for a defender, not ao much if you are a Striker Titan. It reaches 30 light like all exotics, as opposed to the 27 of a legendary.

Hopefully. I need to farm helium to upgrade my armor. One more upgrade and I should be 28.

Did you have to do that Mars mission again.

What did you get from the nightfall strike

Yeah had to do that danm mars mission again...hate it so much now LOL. 

I got an exotic shotgun that is a primary, and it's long range....weird gun, gotta try it out some more to see if I like it. The guys I was with got 13 shards or 13 energies.

I just really like the buff it gives you 20% xp and rep, getting that at the start of each week would help so much.

So how do I join the clan anyways? I sent a request sometime last week but it doesn't seem to have worked.

I approved the request, that puts you into the group, you have then got to put yourself into the clan on your profile page. It's a retarded way of doing things

What time are you running it? Wondered if i'd still be up and could mooch in with you guys.

Totally desperate to do this, but not sure i want to raid the Destiny forums for a PUG (pick up group)

I've joined 3 or so random groups....all of them failed on this last boss, you need crazy coordination for it. 

I think we're starting in 7 hours or so.

I've joined 3 or so random groups....all of them failed on this last boss, you need crazy coordination for it.

I think we're starting in 7 hours or so.

Awww shit. I think weekends are going to be the only way i'll get to do it with you guys

Awww shit. I think weekends are going to be the only way i'll get to do it with you guys

Let's get something sorted for this weekend then, I can play either Sat or Sun almost any time except early morning (EST).

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Let's get something sorted for this weekend then, I can play either Sat or Sun almost any time except early morning (EST).

I can maybe do Saturday morning, weekends are tough for me though

Big thanks to JsinOwl and crippled_viper for helping me with thorn.

As for VoG, we came, we saw, we were a bit under qualified.....

But I think we learned a lot, with some more research and more planning I think we will be ok. Not to mention everyone at lvl 28.

Good games tonight guys.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE