Website known issues - Work In Progress to Fix ×

More DLC microtransactions bollocks

J4MES OX4D

Black Ops 2 is still getting them, and you have to go through an advert screen every time you load up multiplayer.

Black Ops 2 seems to be buzzing and more people are playing the MP in that than Ghosts. 

I don't think we've ever had a COD where more people have gone back to the old one for such a prolonged period of time. I can see why Treyarch have rejuvenated the game and why they've r£l£a$ed content on there also. Just wish they did some new maps instead of camo and crap. 

The big boys are taking the chronic piss at the moment. Also got DICE releasing Battlefield Hardline when BF4 has been one total fuck up. Cynical bastards have been making a new game instead of fixing the one they have out. Nice.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

The big boys are taking the chronic piss at the moment. Also got DICE releasing Battlefield Hardline when BF4 has been one total fuck up. Cynical bastards have been making a new game instead of fixing the one they have out. Nice.

Visceral Games have been making Hardline although I do believe DICE have had some input. Basically Hardline will probably be a broken mess if DICE have laid a finger on it. Both COD and BF this year have been unacceptably appalling from a technical standpoint and I'm sick of them using the patching method to cover their pre-release mistakes. The fact Battlefield had a beta was more unforgivable as it was still fucked on release but Ghosts has been terrible on PC yet they still release shit with their head up their arses like nothing is wrong.

I know its had its issues but battlefield (first one I've got into) has been immense fun as most of the time for me personally its run ok to play, nothing game breaking and its a lot of fun, ghosts was just boring. Blops 2 was fun but I tried to go back and I can't it didn't hold interest so I got shut of my ps3.

One thing at least dice seem to be trying to fully sort bf, you can't add fun to ghosts.

Came back in here because i thought i might have a slight change of heart but na it all just fucking awful!

Do you remember when you used to buy a game, then you'd just play it? Ahh the good old days

That's dangerous thinking, old man.

Now shut up and buy our weed camo. :ph34r:

DM9ON.png