SCUF 4PS controller

J4MES OX4D

Looks pretty good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pOO79BuXv0

• New Scuf Hook Paddles 4PS – Re-engineered & patent pending
  • Totally Re-Engineered Scuf Back – Patented & fitted for paddle usage
  • Scuf Precision Thumbsticks – Domed or concave / 3 different lengths (regular, medium, long), multiple colors
  • Scuf Control Disc – Hit multi-functions of the Dpad for increased accuracy & control
  • Electro-Magnetic Remapping – Reassign paddles with our patented EMR: Perfect for multiple games
  • Pro-Grip Handles – Built-in, high-grade, available in different colors
  • Customize Your Scuf Controller 4PS – Even more than ever before

I have never used anything but official controllers pretty much but the DualShock 4 is something I haven't been entirely comfortable with so this could be a good alternative. Anyone used this brand before?

Never been interested in anything like this, it's so much money for just being able to jump around corners and aim at the same time. Save yourself £100+ and play claw.

If they were the same price as a normal controller i'd get one but only for a multi coloured one, nothing else.

I would buy 1 tbh... As James already said, I'm not that comfortable with the Dualshock 4 either...

Also I did want domed sticks, they are expensive though... That's why I brought domed kontrol freeks, but 1 keeps falling off already so I may be looking at some sort of custom controller soon...

EDIT: Are those paddles extra buttons or did they replace something with paddles?

blackops2sig.jpg

I would buy 1 tbh... As James already said, I'm not that comfortable with the Dualshock 4 either...

Also I did want domed sticks, they are expensive though... That's why I brought domed kontrol freeks, but 1 keeps falling off already so I may be looking at some sort of custom controller soon...

EDIT: Are those paddles extra buttons or did they replace something with paddles?

They used to be extra, assuming still are.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

They are remapped to whatever buttons you want. So for CoD like to jump or go prone you don't have to remove you finger from the analog stick. They work great. My biggest problem when moving over from Xbox wasn't the controller but losing my paddles. I will be ordering one

They are remapped to whatever buttons you want. So for CoD like to jump or go prone you don't have to remove you finger from the analog stick. They work great. My biggest problem when moving over from Xbox wasn't the controller but losing my paddles. I will be ordering one

That's good, I always enjoyed you jumping and diving into my bullets.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Just brought one of these!

10-11 days! Nice new custom controller awesomeness...

Was expensive but I haven't brought myself anything nice in a while...

I loved mine for the Xbox. Let us know what you think.