Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare | Confirmed List

Commander_Undies

At this point I might be taking a pretty long break from FPS games in general and COD specifically (To a lesser extent BF)

I just want honesty, and a willingness to deliver a bug free game. Its sad that its come to that, but the price of games is retarded and I just can't justify things like season passes that barely work, or the games that spawn them

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

If AW has any lag or connection issues; I'm done with it.

Season pass culture I fucking hate in this industry today especially any preorder bonus crap and planned DLC whorings. 

Bottom line; just give us a game that works. No excuses in this day and age. 

I skipped Ghosts after threatening (but failing) to skip the prior two installments. That could lead to one of two possible outcomes: renewed and refreshed desire to play or less desire than ever.

I fall firmly in the latter description. Having abstained from competitive FPS for over year now, I can safely say I have no desire whatsoever to put myself through the meat grinder again.

Even if AW turns out aces, I'm done with CoD.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Guest Inception.

The day Sledgehammer fails the Call of Duty franchise is not when I give up on Call of Duty.

The day Treyarch fails the Call of Duty franchise is when I give up on Call of Duty.

In other news, if for some reason you have no faith in Advanced Warfare, you can have faith in one man to deliver: Kevin Spacey. Ain't nuttin' got anything on Underwood. 

Well said - I'm not looking forward to AW at all, lets face it they have had a year only (forgot the 3 year cycle, the first time it makes a difference will be in 2015) . I'm already thinking treyarch may well make a great game for 2015. Even BO2 with better connection would do me!

Well said - I'm not looking forward to AW at all, lets face it they have had a year only (forgot the 3 year cycle, the first time it makes a difference will be in 2015) .

They've been working on AW since helping IW on MW3, if not before.

They've been working on AW since helping IW on MW3, if not before.

I'm not sure when they started on AW but I believe they were working on two projects that got scrapped around that time; a third-person COD and a MMO based iteration. I would have thought development started around early 2012 after they scrapped their initial ideas. 

The day Sledgehammer fails the Call of Duty franchise is not when I give up on Call of Duty.

The day Treyarch fails the Call of Duty franchise is when I give up on Call of Duty.

In other news, if for some reason you have no faith in Advanced Warfare, you can have faith in one man to deliver: Kevin Spacey. Ain't nuttin' got anything on Underwood. 

Kevin Spacey is king. Shame he'll probably be remembered by the younger generation for Call of Duty and not the fantastic movies he's done or his input in theater productions. 

Bob hit the nail on the head for me. BO2 with good connection would be a beast of a game.

I'd just like the dev teams to not be afraid of saying "That bit was good. Let's not fuck around with it and keep it" whilst tinkering with the other bits.

Get a great core game and people will buy the DLC. Making a half arsed game and relying on DLC to bolster it is not the way forward. Quality first, eye candy second

If this has the connection of IW games and brilliance of Treyarch; it'll be a fantastic COD game.

If this has the connection of Treyarch games and the brilliance of IW; it'll be a complete fuck up.

I am quietly confident in this game though. I just don't know what to expect but that's the fun of it now.

Does anyone remember if they showed Ghosts MP last year at E3? I know they kickoff with the campaign but I just don't know if the MP gets shown there, or just generally not at an event or if its Eurogamer. 

I always do the campaigns but the footage never really excites but with AW; I am looking forward to seeing the game in action with the new engine and textures. 

I'm sick of bloody screenshots! Roll on E3 B)