Eurogamer 2014

tronic44

I'm sorry lads but I'm not going to be able to make it. I've been doing 6 day weeks, sometimes 7 with work as I have a deadline for November 4th.

I'd love to make an appearance as I feel I've lost contact with a lot of you. I'll be traveling to London quite a bit after that though and will definitely want to meet for tea and biscuits with you gentlemen

8mSoOel.png

Sucks Cal :(

I'm even buying a new car to pick you lot up at Brixton after last year's break down. 

Can we get an attendance check please?

So far I've got Stretch, Phil and probably his missus, Rich and probably not his missus, myself, Dave (Plumber), and maybe a couple of folks from another forum. 

banlol.png

I'm ok with Charlie if you want Bob - i did the same with Dylan last year. I'll probably be knackered by then and the rest of them won't have put in an appearance by then ;) just going on last years form guys!

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Looking forward to it, presume there's a bar in the general area

Bob, it's where we ended up last time...it's called the Blackbird and there's a link on page 5. Good food, beers alright and reasonably close to a tube station.

Good place to go afterwards - if you go before half this lot won't get there! :)

Me and my boy Charlie (some of you know him from Clash of the clans) will be there for the Saturday afternoon, but as he is 11 we wont be able to get to the Advanced Warfare demo's, which sucks. My fault for not realising there would be an over18's area.

Just had a look at the exhibition map which is available now and the AW area is on the ground floor. 18+ is upstairs so maybe..... :ph34r:

http://www.egxlondon.net/blog#egx-show-floor-map-available-now

Yes I saw that, looks like it should be ok - really want to see the new Elite game, I played Elite to death when I was a boy

I dabbled in that as well - it was on the BBC micro, wasn't it?