London Meet Up 2014 (former Eurogamer Thread) - pg 29

Plumbers Crack

Can't wait for this! Dylan may not be coming, told him to save his money but oh no he just keeps buying shit! It's good that I won't need to spend a whole weekend with him but shit that we don't get his cut in the fuel and ting.

He'd better show up after all the grief he was giving me on line 'coz I'm not staying over - at least I'm turning up !! :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I'm arriving Saturday morning. Think it's about 9am into marylebone. I can't remember who said they had space for me to crash Saturday night??

I'm getting into Liverpool Street at 10.20 so you'll be there before me. I'll PM my mobile number so we can meet up inside

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I'm sure after a couple of beers we'll be sound Cal! It is gonna be weird meeting everyone for the 1st time. Apart from Diddums where everytime is weird :)

@Euan - I'm sure once Rich is done with you shyness will be the least of your worries/problems!

Lmao!! I'm completely the opposite to shy but I promise there'll be less of the gay talk Euan lol did you make those pictures for me on the other page over? Lol don't worry I won't be hugging ya and definitely no kisses, I'm from hackney blad, can't let my street cred slip ;)

If Dylan's spent his money before eurogamer then he's a fool, you're a fool Dylan!

Every day is now going insanely slow but as soon as Friday comes it's a four day weekend!