London Meet Up 2014 (former Eurogamer Thread) - pg 29

Plumbers Crack

I won't be drinking before we go in, I'll be miff for the rest of the day. I'll be hanging with the poor people who only have half day tickets, we'll have a nice brekkie and whatever then go in later on in the day. Then when you lot have seen everything and are bored, we'll meet up and drag you around with us again and make you see everything again.

banlol.png

Euan - So that's your arriving time at Gatwick or what?

Tam - the question is: which part of you is going to be rough?

As for Hi My Name Is Dylan not drinking, that's cool. That's why I spoke to yer ma last night, I don't want to feed him a drink and he turns into a gremlin or some shit.

The worst part is I'm doing a fucking night shift tonight. Imagine how that shit's gonna drag on, followed by a day of can't-sleep-cos-I'm-too-fucking-excited, followed by a night of oh-for-fuck-sakes-stretch-not-another-jaegerbomb-please.

banlol.png

I'm not allowed a hug, not sure i'm even allowed a shake of the hand.

Don't worry Dave, i've been on the late shift this week so haven't been sleeping till about 5. Gota meet Cal at like 8-9 tomorrow, gona be gully but soooooo worth it! :D

I think it's all going to be rough TBH!

Dave where is it you stay? Are there any nice restaurants close by?

Oh yeah you gota wine and dine!

I'm sure there's some nice places in Brixton, does your misses like chicken?

What's "nice"? What sorta budget you looking at for you and the lady? Are you driving?

Chris: Budweiser in Europe is made in the Czech Republic, it's a billion times better than the crap in the States. It actually contains alcohol, for a start.

banlol.png