Wolfenstein: The New Order

J4MES OX4D

Just skimmed throught this and I can`t say that I`m in awe..

Not too much footage to get a solid feeling for it, but feels a bit cartoonic and he played on next second best and the enemies seemd pretty dumb.

Looking forward to more about the game though and hope it picks up.

The last Wolfenstein I played was the one where it was all super natural and crap

it was fun but godawful annoying in spots. Still though, it was memorable in spots

IDK about this one though, need to see more before passing judgement

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

The last Wolfenstein I played was the one where it was all super natural and crap

it was fun but godawful annoying in spots. Still though, it was memorable in spots

IDK about this one though, need to see more before passing judgement

That would be Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I hated the crypt! Creeped me out and the zombies/skeletons comi g out of the walls was hard to kill.

Wolfenstein is mine

anigif_enhanced-buzz-15142-1385051976-40

Really enjoying it so far. Engrossing story, solid gunplay mechanics and very atmospheric. A bit scripted in places and quite a few too many 'push button' events which are rife in today's FPS games but this is a really good game for fans of the series and classic shooter fans. Much better than I expected.