World of Warcraft

Diddums

Gah, I'm addicted again.

We have a guild called... erm... "Ethereal Brotherhood" or something, which I started with Sven (the latest member here, hasn't got the balls to post) and he picked the name. It's on Grim Batol so if any punks wanna join up, head on over. 

Oh, and guess who else is in the guild? Leonvegas. Yep, true story. He's doing well, he says hello and misses you all. Ok, I made that up. 

banlol.png

Just did my first two MoP dungeons. 

They're good. Really good. You have to actually know tactics a bit or you won't make it. You also need to perform, something which seems to be an issue for many players. I've been doing my usual tanking routine with my loladin, but it seems that I'm capable of doing more DPS than many of the DPS that join. Had a fair few wipes due to this, and to be fair many players struggle to find a groove for a bit, but c'mon, 40% of the people I've played with have struggled to get over half my DPS. How did these guys make it to these levels? 

I could understand if they were level 90 and used a boost thingy, but they're not, they're all 85-89, and utterly, completely shit. 

She's no makey no sensey doctor.

That said, I am genuinely impressed by these dungeons, well made and well thought out. Not quite BC stuff but dancing on that grave will raise spirits I don't care for. 

banlol.png

I'm interested in re-downloading World of Warcraft and was just wondering has played it recently with the new Dragon flight update?

I stopped playing when they introduced the Pandas (was a bit of a gimmick). But I've been really getting bored of all the FPS and I think this might be a nice breath of fresh air.

I've been debating out of WoW and RuneScape to get back into.

I think I'll have to create a new Battle Net account because my I can't remember the email I used (I was in Secondary School when I last played!)... Which is a bit of a shame because I'll loose my 90 Worgen Ráz, but isn't starting from the beginning all part of the fun?

56 minutes ago, James5497 said:

I'm interested in re-downloading World of Warcraft and was just wondering has played it recently with the new Dragon flight update?

I stopped playing when they introduced the Pandas (was a bit of a gimmick). But I've been really getting bored of all the FPS and I think this might be a nice breath of fresh air.

I've been debating out of WoW and RuneScape to get back into.

I would be up for playing an mmo, if you let me know which way you swing 🙂 

WoW I have only briefly played, found that as with most mmo's it's just more enjoyable with friends and at the time I knew no one playing it so I drifted away ^_^ Dragonflight does seem to get some praise from what I read.

Luseth.png

8 hours ago, James5497 said:

@jordie1892 how did you find it? I know you tried it recently!

I played just before the dragonflight update. Really enjoyed leveling a few characters, and just exploring the world. Think as others said, it does get a bit stale after some time if you're not running with friends. Also found as a very casual player, dungeons were quite intimidating when you're not with patient players, which could be alleviated if playing with friends.

I'm not looking to get into it seriously any time soon, but would have been fun!

I'm playing WOTLK Classic and loving it. The  players are generally really nice, and as there's no "looking for dungeon" tool, reputation matters. 

I've only got one level 80 (max) character (Warrior tank) who's only recently hit 80 so I'm still gearing him up

If you're looking for a nice chill game with more to do and explore than most games out there, it can't be beat. 

banlol.png

Just now, Lurchzy said:

Might be getting slightly addicted again — put another Saturday into my Dwarf Paladin and it was pure fun!

The character customisation is amazing compared to when I last played which I also like — really found myself getting immersed into the RP side.

On 8/25/2023 at 10:46 PM, Lurchzy said:

Bit disappointed in myself for getting so bored playing Classic WoW, but it did really feel like a drag. Might have to do what @Middle Class Caveman said to me and jump between the Classic and my main.

It was really hard considering how many people there were!!

signatures small.jpg