Well... Hello

Aitchy

Hey guys, thought I would join as know someone here and they were speaking good words about it. Have been in the teamspeak a few times over the last couple of weeks so thought I better register. Im a late console to PC convert, in my 30's now. Love to get a good gaming session in when I can and enjoy a laugh when doing it. Use to be a hardcore Call of Duty player on console, kind of gave that up when I switched to PC though. Although will likely get a PS4 when some more games come out for it.

I've been on PC the last few years playing games like DayZ Mod, Battlefield, Arma 2 and 3......DayZ standalone has not really impressed me yet but Im guessing it will start delivering the goods later in the year. Titanfall is top of my wishlist right now I think so probably that also in the near future. I love a good single player game that you can get immersed in also. Favourite game ever was Fallout 3, currrently doing a playthrough of New Vegas on PC with a few mods and its night and day difference to what I remeber that game playing like on console when it released, really enjoying it and going for the 100% achievements, then will get started on Fallout 3 (save the best for last yo).

Anyway there is too many games and not enough time to play them to the extent you want to play them

Do you guys have a steam group?

Maybe catch a few of you guys in the forums or in game

Peace

P.S Thanks for use of the Teamspeak

Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay and if you want to make your stay even better, stay away from Chooks (Euan) and Burnfitbillyboy (Tam)

You might just want to add them to your ignore list right away :)