Road to Vostock

Could have sworn there was already a thread on this but apparently not...

I've been watching progress and checking out each update. Plays really well but it's a one man team, so we'll see how it goes.

Latest update out now and it's currently free.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 4/8/2024 at 8:35 PM, phil bottle said:

Could have sworn there was already a thread on this but apparently not...

Me too as you've told me about this before! Looks decent. As you say, one man band so be interesting how its supported over time when you find a killer bug.

Forum Signature Test.png

The thing with triple A games now is justifying the price, smaller studios are able to make great games even graphically now with current software and that's only going to get easier as ai becomes much more implemented within the industry.

I will keep an eye on this though i'm not sure I will have time to play it just yet.

Luseth.png

3 hours ago, Luseth said:

The thing with triple A games now is justifying the price, smaller studios are able to make great games even graphically now with current software and that's only going to get easier as ai becomes much more implemented within the industry.

I will keep an eye on this though i'm not sure I will have time to play it just yet.

The problem is that no matter how much money games publishers make, it's never enough. Plus we have one of those rare industries/hobbies where a sizeable section of the consumer base are more than happy to go to bat for these companies.

Then again in IRL we have the water companies who don't maintain or improve infrastructure, rather siphon off our money to shareholders while telling us we need to pay more if we want to avoid hosepipe bans after one of the wettest winters on record...and we happily take it up the arse...so what do I know 🤣

jeffersonclasswar.jpg