The Finals

MrBiron

I had a thread from back in March about it

I enjoyed what I played but they really need to adjust a few key things else risk pissing off a large portion of players. If they remain stubborn then it could sink the whole game. With MW3 in the shit, it could be a decent alternative so they can't afford to fuck this up.

I've heard nothing but good things about this one.  Hell, a friend of mine at work has flat-out said he prefers this over CoD now.  I may download it t o give it a go.  The price is right.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

It seems a hit with some online, which is impressive given it has virtually no marketing whatsoever. Gigz who used to play Destiny PvP raves about it a hell of a lot.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

@MrBiron if you plan an FG event or something I would be interested. I gave it a go with 2 friends last night and it's actually quite good fun, we even won a few matches as the night went on!

I must admit, it is chaotic at times but it is great fun dropping bombs and such on buildings with enemy players in and just watching it collapse around them!

Luseth.png

23 hours ago, Luseth said:

I couldn't ask for a more informative review 😛

I'm not a reviewer. So that is the extent as to my reviewing skills 😜

One pro tip I do have: When you die make sure you press the button to respawn. If you don't you'll just be sat there watching your team mates play. Like I did 🤦‍♂️

fart.gif

I played this with @Luseth and @Lurchzy a few weeks ago. I won't lie that I stuggled with the actual gameplay. Shooting feels a little rusty and blocky. Really good for a free game but nowhere near the level of Apex Legends, Halo or Destiny FPS shooters gunplay. The gamemodes seem fun and definitely Ienjoy different spins on how the game can pan out across 4 teams against each other. The chaotic scenes when you try and go for a specific vault are initially hilarious...and then it quickly turned into chaotic sillyness because i felt like I couldn't get anywhere near the vault due to all the destruction.

Reminds of that harsh grind of learning Overwatch for 25 levels before we could play Competitive. Definitely need to be in the full squad of 3 to get some enjoyment out of the game.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

19 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I played this with @Luseth and @Lurchzy a few weeks ago. I won't lie that I stuggled with the actual gameplay. Shooting feels a little rusty and blocky. Really good for a free game but nowhere near the level of Apex Legends, Halo or Destiny FPS shooters gunplay. The gamemodes seem fun and definitely Ienjoy different spins on how the game can pan out across 4 teams against each other. The chaotic scenes when you try and go for a specific vault are initially hilarious...and then it quickly turned into chaotic sillyness because i felt like I couldn't get anywhere near the vault due to all the destruction.

Reminds of that harsh grind of learning Overwatch for 25 levels before we could play Competitive. Definitely need to be in the full squad of 3 to get some enjoyment out of the game.

I think you just need to git gud, Scrub.

fart.gif